• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
And I found a full bottle of Tylenol and a full bottle of Zoloft. I'm thinking tonight I down both bottles and wash all the pills down with a stiff drink.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You may want to rethink. It sounds very impulsive and is very unlikely to kill you.

Reactions: sanitystruggle
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Please don't. Tylenol (acetaminophen/paracetamol) is a slow, painful way to go. It causes irreversible liver damage that plays out over weeks or months. Zoloft (sertraline) is unlikely to be fatal but will mess you up and cause some pretty unpleasant symptoms:

Read the sticky threads and resources guides and take time to find something better.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you would say what pills you have people could give you a more accurate answer. But honestly, that doesn't sound like a well planned attempt. Reconsider your decision.

Some info about drug ODs

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
If you would say what pills you have people could give you a more accurate answer. But honestly, that doesn't sound like a well planned attempt. Reconsider your decision.
Zoloft is sertraline Tylenol is paracetamol

Neither are fatal, paracetamol will mess up your guts

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Zoloft is sertraline Tylenol is paracetamol

Neither are fatal, paracetamol will mess up your guts
I know that. I was wondering bc OP also mentioned "pills" I assumed they have other pills, too.

Reactions: unabletocope