• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
To all of those with chronic pain.
What do you do to distract yourself from the constant pain? And is the pain your main reason for wanting to CTB?

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I have a sort of chronic pain, sometimes there are very intensive periods and sometimes it become less intensive but its still there. I've experienced a long period of intensive pain once that lasted for years.

My distractions are: Sleeping, food and drinks, anything related to sexuality like sexual thoughts, playing games, listening to music, watching anime, previously I went to gym and it was a distraction but never a solution.

my pain is one of the reasons but its not the only or main one. I've got a more complicated state and whenever I'm less pained I get anhedonic and its very ugly that I wish the pain comes again. Also not to mention the countless shitty stuff from life. All of these stuff get mixed together and form the reason for CTB.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i've been prescribed amitriptyline at a low dosage for my chronic pain. it does help me feel more detached from it

Reactions: Ivenocare
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
For me it's tinnitus. Constant ringing in the ears. I can't drink beer, take psychedelics, smoke weed, or smoke a cigarette, watch TV, drive a car without it getting worse. It's starting to drive me crazy. The only thing that keeps my sanity is the hope that one day they will find a cure and an antidepressant medication. I feel for anyone that suffers.

I want to live until I'm an old man, but perhaps I won't make it like I hoped. My N is still waiting for me in the refrigerator once I'm ready to go.

N

Nifi

Mar 7, 2019
Yes i have chronic pain but if i would kill myself it's more because i don't want to accept it and cope with it. It's not that i suffer from a terminal disease, it's just that i don't want to find ways to live with a painful and shitty body.

K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
For me it's tinnitus. Constant ringing in the ears. I can't drink beer, take psychedelics, smoke weed, or smoke a cigarette, watch TV, drive a car without it getting worse. It's starting to drive me crazy. The only thing that keeps my sanity is the hope that one day they will find a cure and an antidepressant medication. I feel for anyone that suffers.

I want to live until I'm an old man, but perhaps I won't make it like I hoped. My N is still waiting for me in the refrigerator once I'm ready to go.
Where'd you get n?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Reactions: Karangel25