• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Stinger4771

It's never too late. Unless you’re dead.
Jul 26, 2023
I wanted to die. I spent last week beating myself up, treating my mind and body like shit because I didn't want to live. I wanted to feel shit so I could kill myself.

I'm putting and end to it. I'm going to get up and make my bed tomorrow. I'm going to go outside. I'm going to make myself food I can enjoy.

I don't know what I'm living for anymore, but I won't be living for anything when suicide is an option lingering in the back of my mind. Shut happens, but what's done is done. I'm choosing to survive.

S

Stinger4771

Jul 26, 2023
Update: I made my bed, baked some bread, and went out for a long walk. Looking after yourself is rewarding in it's own regard. I'm still sad about my circumstances, but I want to live again tomorrow.

The song parabol / parabola by Tool comes to mind.

Recognise this as a holy gift and
Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
It's completely ok to want to live and also have feelings of suicidality at the same time. You should definitely go enjoy life some more! Hopefully the good weather holds up where you are, it does make a huge difference going outside after being holed up inside for a long time.

T

turkishsweet

Aug 12, 2023
Best of luck to you... I got to this point then life handed me more shit so I'm stuck at this crossroads between ctb and recovery:/
Choose life each time. No exceptions.
You've got this. You're going to have good days and you're going to have bad days. But think outside the box. Do things for the hell of it. Join a random class. Go out for an exercise. Have a picnic. Do whatever you can to maintain life. I'm glad you're here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stinger4771
lamentos

lamentos

C'est la vie
Aug 10, 2023
That is beautiful to see. Go out for a walk, do it again tomorrow, make it a routine. Or don't, you know what's best for you!

S

Stinger4771

Jul 26, 2023
I have rediscovered that cycling is fun! Looking to join groups in my area to cycle with...

When I signed up on this forum I wasn't prepared for people to actually be supportive 😅 These words really help, more, I think, than they would coming from anywhere else. Thank you guys.

lamentos

lamentos

C'est la vie
Aug 10, 2023
I have rediscovered that cycling is fun! Looking to join groups in my area to cycle with...

When I signed up on this forum I wasn't prepared for people to actually be supportive 😅 These words really help, more, I think, than they would coming from anywhere else. Thank you guys.
People only think this forum is to encourage people to suicide. I'm someone coming from Tantacrul's video and that was not very hard for me to understand the philosophy behind this forum. :D