• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
If hypothetically there was a way to reverse time I would without a doubt invest all of my time into studies and getting a proper education. And also along the way I would love to get rid of my anxiety

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Not having the car crash in 2015 that caused me to have chronic pain 100% of the time.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: 4everDone
B

BitSad

Feb 21, 2024
The choice of having changed job.
On paper it was perfect: not traveling so much anymore (used to travel a lot, away from my wife), somehow better salary, more benefits. Only one thing: I did not hear the voice inside me "this position is a trap". Too high stress and I burnt out quickly.
And that's the second time that happens to me in life. Yet developed reactive depression, for the second time. But I feel this time is so much worse.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I wish I had killed my parents and suicide when I was a child and had the thought and the chance.

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
my entire brain chemistry. get rid of my tourettes, get rid of everything that makes me as unlikable and disgusting i am. i'd also change my weight to be significantly lower but you said one thing so

WeakWeave

WeakWeave

Hanging In There
Dec 27, 2023
I wish I could just go back and fix everything I hate about myself. If I had the option to change everything about me I'd do it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and kawaiiphantom
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
i'd go back and lose the sperm race

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I would love to not have mental illness ❣

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Doemu
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not really sure...I don't think anything could actually make me happy.

I guess I would change my depression because it holds me back and makes me tired all the time to the point I barely get anything done.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and kawaiiphantom
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
my unwillingness to do anything. i would either kill myself to save me from this hell hole or fix myself

BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
Myself. Let me be a penguin or a cat

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
No more executive dysfunction. It would fix so many of the other problems I'm having.