• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Just had a medical test with results I didn't like. Not closer to finding relief. Feeling more helpless. They couldn't even give me pain relief during the test. Does anyone know of SN that's not very expensive? I still work but not my usual job where I made more money since I can't use my hands like normal. I also help family with bills.

I've assembled the other meds for the method except benzos and something for fast heartbeats but I'm ready to go. I just can't afford high prices for SN plus life and family things. Appreciate any help. Messages are welcome too.

Another option I'd like is fent or drug overdose but it's not easy. I can find where to get it in my city, but I'd be entering a dangerous area as a female and have to look like an addict. Gaining the trust of individuals and not being robbed or worse isn't what I wanna deal with. Guns are about $200 or more, but I don't have much experience with them.

Things are about to get more desperate. Working isn't good for my condition and hurts, but we have to work. I really need to leave and be at peace. My worse fear is it spreads to other body parts or they become weaker. Life truly sucks.

Last edited: