Bazzinga

Bazzinga

Lost
Dec 25, 2020
I was today years old when I found how you actually get to the chat section on this site, so basically you just click the 3 striped lines next to the SS symbol on the top left corner of your screen and you'll have the chat option in there...hope this helps!:)

Reactions: mirko, LastFlowers and popcorn
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
I dunno. Unless you were banned from chat you should be able to find it again.

P

Polly1

Jan 31, 2021
I was today years old when I found how you actually get to the chat section on this site, so basically you just click the 3 striped lines next to the SS symbol on the top left corner of your screen and you'll have the chat option in there...hope this helps!:)
Yeah that's how I always got there before, but the chat option is nit showing up.

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Mar 1, 2020
Maybe message one of the mods. There could be a new rule or something similar to what some subreddits do in that you have to have a certain number of posts and/or upvotes/reactions before you can access other features. As far as I know that hasn't been a rule here but maybe something like that was implemented and I'm not aware of it. I really don't know. Hopefully a mod can help you out.

P

Polly1

Jan 31, 2021
Maybe message one of the mods. There could be a new rule or something similar to what some subreddits do in that you have to have a certain number of posts and/or upvotes/reactions before you can access other features. As far as I know that hasn't been a rule here but maybe something like that was implemented and I'm not aware of it. I really don't know. Hopefully a mod can help you out.
Im thinking that's probably it, since I lost all my history when I moved to this site. Mot sure who the mods are.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
You haven't enough posts.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
The mods have changed the rules, probably. Same for PMs

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Mar 1, 2020
I may be mistaken but I believe that Polly is an old user who started a new account.

P

Polly1

Jan 31, 2021
Yeah I had to start a new account. I couldn't get in with my old one. But I'm in chat now!

• Love
Reactions: PrettyMoose