• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

oblivion567

May 17, 2024
Only if feel comfortable sharing me. What i would suggest is that if your happy to share it I will like and note it down and once I have liked it you edit or delete your post for privacy reasons
my discord is xxxxx, i hope that platform is okay, its just the easiest so i dont have to make a new account lol

Reactions: Brokensaddle
T

Traveller12724

May 14, 2024
Are you still there ? or have you managed to get some sleep ?

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Oh, mate, I'm so sorry, I'll be with you in anytime u want. How are u doing right now, i hope you're well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Brokensaddle
Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Oh, mate, I'm so sorry, I'll be with you in anytime u want. How are u doing right now, i hope you're well.
Ended up in psych at half 3 in the morning
Now it been a couple of hours it's super shit. Thanks for being here with. Pop when ever you like as I won't be going anywhere, anytime soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, Unknown21 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How r u doing? I'm sorry u're in a psych ward. That's really horrible. My PM is open if you wanna talk. I really hope they treat you well there.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
How r u doing? I'm sorry u're in a psych ward. That's really horrible. My PM is open if you wanna talk. I really hope they treat you well there.
Thanks for endless support, I feel you been there for me since my start on here and I honestly can't thank or appreciate you enough. It sucks so bad in here, the lord saying i would get support from my abusive hell hole. There's no support for me, there's no plan of action it's just one big wind up

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and Praestat_Mori
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm currently an inpatient as well… we can compare psych facilities…

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Ended up in psych at half 3 in the morning
Now it been a couple of hours it's super shit. Thanks for being here with. Pop when ever you like as I won't be going anywhere, anytime soon.
It sounds rough, But everything will end, everything will end, just be strong during this period until you return to your usual life and then decide what you want to do with it. I hope your distress will end soon.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I'm currently an inpatient as well… we can compare psych facilities…
Absolutely
It sounds rough, But everything will end, everything will end, just be strong during this period until you return to your usual life and then decide what you want to do with it. I hope your distress will end soon.
I'm stuck in psych with a badly broken elbow that's been operating on recently. I'm going crazy it's so so bad
I'm stuck here for weekend as there's no lawyer to appeal it. Plus no regular doctor so I'm been thrown to the crappy on call doctor. It just all sucks. Thank you to everyone and please continue taking to me I really need your support more ever. I just got told I don't have capacity to make my own decisions

Last edited:
Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I am doing okay, and yourself?
The throw me into psych while I heal a broken elbow. My autistic and ADHD brain can't take it much longer be here

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry, hopefully you heal soon and can leave and feel better. best wishes
The throw me into psych while I heal a broken elbow. My autistic and ADHD brain can't take it much longer be here

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Brokensaddle
Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Just to give everyone update. I can't get my pain meds as the pain is managed by trauma and orthopaedics team so I'm stuck with no meds until Monday as there no one from that team. What's the point of keeping me here. It's pure evil and torture