• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Hi,

I somehow came across this site after some furious google searching over the weekend.

After trying and failing other methods over the past month I came across back to the idea of carbon monoxide and decided to dig further into charcoal burning, of which there are plenty discussions on this forum.

I've already bought 4 x disposable BBQ. It is lump wood charcoal. This feels easier rather than having to go down chimney starter and bucket route using briquettes with other supplies I need to get, is this a good idea just using the 4 disposable bbq?

The second is where, I plan on using the car. It is a small 3 door hatchback which I think will do the job. All places looks well sealed as far as I could see. Are there any places which I am missing? I have bought sunshields which is on the way to cover windows from other eyes so anything happening inside shouldn't be obvious to passerbyes.

Lastly, the cooking and storing it in my car. What I want to do is;
- Put two bbq in the boot. Leave the back passenger seat open so it will drift through the car.
- Put the other two bbq on the floor behind the front driver and front passenger seat.
- I will just somehow lie down in the back and have all four right around me. All on bricks and away from fabric so I don't think there should be a fire risk.

My main issue is location. I want to light the bbq at home, store it in the car and then DRIVE to a location. Is this ideal, the driving straight away after putting it in the car or not feasible at all? It should be a 3 min drive finding a good parking spot slightly away from home. Home will be a good place to start a bbq, letting the coal play and then going somewhere else as I am struggling exactly where else I could just light four bbq without raising suspicions.

Anything I am missing?

(I have q's about other interesting methods discussed so may end up asking about those too but my focus is on this for now)

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Throw those 4 disposible BBQ in the garbage, buy 1 or 2 high quality BBQ and high quality coal (no briquettes) and follow this guide:

If you can afford it, buy a CO meter that goes up to at least 10000. Light the BBQ outside and bring it inside when the coal well glows. If you wanna use the trunk of your car, make sure you cover the floor with something non flammable and seal the car from the inside. Don´t forget the openings for the air conditioning and the pedals.

Last edited:
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Thanks - I'm not even able to open the attachment. I've seen it shared but I can't open.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
CO method - Fliesenbourg

1. Preface

2. Unconventional suffocation without panic and pain.

3. My first attempt in the apartment/ideal quantity and material

4. My own measurements with CO meter

5. Every person reacts differently to CO

6. Accidental deaths with barbecue charcoal

7. Supplemental CO from formic acid or using second, delayed ignition?

8. The ideal shape of containers and grills

1. Preface

This article has been updated and perfected over time based on authentic experiences of various users who have repeatedly put their lives acutely at risk in the process. After all, no established research institute or university deals with such relevant ideas, which can only be created by affected people for their kind. Accordingly, this article together with its answers can be regarded without exaggeration as a mature quintessence concerning the pragmatic barbecue charcoal method, without, however, claiming to be absolutely complete. Of course, it is tedious to read this long thread completely, but it is definitely worth it, because it always comes up with new surprises and partly highly potent knowledge. Maybe you should consider it as a gift book and just skim all the banal answers to separate the wheat from the chaff.

2. Unconventional suffocation without panic and pain

In the past, it was often heard that sometimes whole families suffocated in their sleep just because the ventilation of their wood stove did not let through enough oxygen or the stove pipe was blocked. Yet the asphyxiation process with pure carbon monoxide (CO) begins completely painlessly, even while awake, without panic, shortness of breath, or irritation of the respiratory tract, as with other gases. Finally, CO has 325 times the binding capacity of oxygen to hemoglobin in the blood and displaces it at specific binding sites. In this way, even low concentrations of CO are literally sucked in, so that even 0.1% (1000 ppm) of this completely odorless gas in the air we breathe can have a lethal effect within 3 to 7 hours. But before that, one slides quite gently into a coma, whereby drowsiness, palpitations, ringing in the ears and possible headaches are still among the worst symptoms of poisoning, provided that the concentration increases only slowly and one does not sedate with tablets. As practice has proven a thousand times, there is no danger of explosion when imitating the lethal wood stove effect with charcoal, because the CO concentrations are in the range of a maximum of 1% and it can only become critical from 12.5%. It is also an old myth that CO is able to penetrate walls and ceilings.

The humane thing about this method is that the resulting internal asphyxiation cannot primarily be regarded as a product of oxygen deficiency in the breathing air, but merely as a consequence of a relatively low CO content in the air. If one now assumes a 0.6% CO concentration in suicide, then one suffocates from it despite a 20.4% oxygen concentration in the air, because precisely the few CO with its 325-fold binding force to hemoglobin blocks almost all oxygen there, which, however, has already reported oxygen saturation in the receptors beforehand, so that neither respiratory distress nor panic arise. Furthermore, it is primarily carbon dioxide (CO²) that induces panic attacks and the feeling of suffocation, whereas charcoal combustion produces only tolerable amounts. Even conventional asphyxiation due to a lack of oxygen in the air we breathe does not occur with this method, because even with an excess of charcoal, any combustion or incineration stops from about 10% oxygen in the air. But mountaineers in the Himalayas still "march" up eight-thousanders with as little as 9% oxygen.

3. My first attempt in the apartment/ideal quantity and material

After previous skepticism because of my seemingly unsuitable premises in an urban rental apartment, I tried said method in the fall of 2008 and must confess that it is easier to practice than previously thought. None of the 18 tenants in our 3-story house noticed anything when I heated 2 kg of charcoal in an old tin toolbox in my spacious living room on the 2nd floor for 45 minutes to white heat with the large windows and balcony door open. At the beginning this was done with massive flame formation by means of special ignition fluid (do not use gasoline or methylated spirits; it is best to use a commercially available clear petroleum distillate such as Grillstar, which is traded under various names). - After that period of time, when the glowing charcoal was covered with a white layer, one could now have put the tin box into the bedroom for the purpose of suicide, and then seal the keyhole and door slit with 5 cm wide tesa tape and lie down in bed - possibly with some alcohol and some sleeping pills - to "sleep". But a bathroom with a lounger or mattress is even better for this, to put the grill in the tub for the sake of absolute safety.

In the case of improvised containers such as tin boxes, baking trays or pots (if they are high, several smaller ventilation holes should be drilled in their lower third), it is essential to ensure good heat insulation at the bottom, for example in the form of pore stones at least 7.5 cm thick. Alcohol should be used only moderately in this method, because it dilates the finest blood vessels and thus could possibly counteract a hemoglobin blockade of the carbon monoxide, as experience at least vaguely suggests.

In terms of material, I favor plain barbecue charcoal as much as possible, since products containing brown coal and hard coal still release small amounts of unpleasant sulfur gas and also have somewhat less carbon for the purpose of optimal CO formation. Pressed charcoal briquettes could also possibly contain unpleasant accompanying substances, such as chemicals from painted or impregnated wood. Any smoke from barbecuing is caused either by materials containing brown or black coal, damp charcoal, unsuitable means of lighting or dripping fat. Of course, but also conditionally when lighting and preheating simple barbecue charcoal, which, however, ceases at the latest after the formation of a white layer.

Based on theoretical aspects, the first Internet free-death forums still recommended a charcoal quantity of 80 to 100 grams per cubic meter of room volume. According to the dualistic principle, this may have been good enough for a while as a provisional working hypothesis. But based on practical reality and molecular calculations, I now recommend at least 135 grams/m³, which allows maximum CO concentrations of 8000 to over 10000ppm.
Said 135 grams/m³ correspond to the threshold above which the oxygen content in the room is halved by complete incineration and any combustion process is already suffocated. An additional amount of charcoal would only make sense for angular or flat containers in which the material does not completely burn to ash due to unfavorable placement or layering. Or in case of a 3 to 4 hours time-delayed second ignition by means of a timer and a special electric ignition device, while one is already dead or unconscious due to the gas and/or sleeping pills. It may be that I subjectively overestimate the experience of bobbycar, who spoke of a massive irritation of his mucous membranes and respiratory tract with bleeding, because he took far more than 200 grams/m³ as well as 1.5 liters of wine plus aspirin tablets (which are known for stomach bleeding). The fact is that although the charcoal in the sealed death room no longer smokes, it still emits minute fine dust particles into the air, which on closer inspection are later found on walls, ceilings and furniture. Therefore, I advocate not using unnecessary amounts of charcoal in a suicide attempt.

4. Own measurements with CO meter

On July 9 and 12, 2009, I made two interesting experiments with my CO meter. This cheap little device (BG 20 from Trotec) is designed only up to 1000 ppm, but with its 4-digit display it is able to register a value of 9999, at least theoretically. After all, its sensors are also supposed to tolerate short-term overloads.

In the first experiment, I placed 2 kg of glowing barbecue charcoal in the well 14 m³ sealed bathroom, in which I breathed through a 2.30 m long hose measuring only 9 mm in inner diameter. (Caution with imitation, because the heavy CO² from breathing tends to accumulate in longer hoses and could thus cause CO² poisoning!) After 9 minutes of continuous increase, 500 ppm had already been reached, and after 16:10 minutes 1000 ppm. Now I left the room to enter it again after one hour with the air stopped. I could not believe my eyes, because within 20 seconds the instrument literally jumped from 0 to 6154 ppm and stayed at this high value. After that, however, it did not go back to zero, but showed the stable initial value of 210 in CO-free air. The sensitive sensors had thus taken damage. Nevertheless, in other tests (with a candle and small pieces of coal) the instrument gave the same stable results as before in undamaged condition. One only had to subtract 210 from it.

In my second attempt with the same amount of charcoal in the same room, I entered it - with the air held - only after an hour. In continuous jumps, the device now jumped to 1588 within a few seconds and remained there. 10 minutes later the same result, whereby once more it became obvious that with intact function of the device this value (the maximum, which the damaged sensors could still register) would have risen further. - Of course, I could have worked with lower amounts of carbon and then extrapolated. Others in this long thread have done so, thereby confirming my measurements. According to these, logical considerations and their extrapolations, it is quite possible to achieve CO values of over 10000 ppm using this method. - The room temperature during the experiments increased by an average of only 10 degrees. The measured values refer to a height of 30 cm above the floor, while the CO, which is 3 % lighter than air, was concentrated about
8% higher directly under my 2.50 m high ceiling.

5. Each person reacts differently to CO

Certainly, most probably about 2 dozen desperate people from this forum alone have already successfully gassed themselves by means of this method; some even in threes, as was evident in the case of Bronco1386. Wikipedia now writes that 1500 ppm carbon monoxide is already lethal within one hour (according to other reputable sources 1600 ppm in 60-90 minutes). However, this is only an average guideline value. It only indicates that at this concentration 50% of the test animals died after that time (LD 50 = lethal dose at 50%). When the last animal of the remainder would have died remains completely open. If the time of death of each individual mouse or rat had been determined exactly and the test had been continued until the death of all animals, the result could be graphically represented nicely by means of the Gaussian bell curve (until 31.12.01 it was shown on the back of the 10 DM bill). Then you would clearly see that most of the animals are in the middle, while the curve becomes flatter and flatter towards the two ends. At the very right end there would be those who died last. - Only in this way can one understand that perhaps one among 50, 100 or 200 can endure very high CO concentrations relatively unscathed for a long time, because the individual resistance or half-life to the gas is particularly striking. Normally, the latter is 2 to 6.5 hours, which, however, is certainly not the only criterion in the reaction to the gas.

Although it is quite possible to reach CO concentrations of more than 10 000 ppm with the charcoal method, Abschaum survived even 270 grams of charcoal per cubic meter for 3 hours without even becoming unconscious (he took neither alcohol nor sleeping pills, otherwise he would certainly have lasted longer and meanwhile he might have died after 12 or 15 hours, if CO² and lack of oxygen had worked as well as CO). Unfortunately, before his departure to Mexico at the end of April 2010, he deleted all posts here for security reasons and also had his account deactivated. But he answered my questions beforehand promptly and very credibly. He was a robust nature, which even 250 ml chloroform in a sealed bag around the neck could not cloud the consciousness.

But others, like Terramov, Sklave or Tristan2 have survived a suicide attempt with charcoal without any problems with the usual ailments, but without irreversible damage. The latter, however, then died - according to a call from a police officer to Maiken - in a second attempt only 24 hours later, but in which he took more charcoal and sealed better. - I would like to assert here nothing with absolute certainty and also take over no guarantee, but in contrast to the sweeping, official representation of the danger of CO, according to those and other practical experiences here at least not few things point to the fact that one with application of this method either dies, or survives however with a relatively high probability without irreversible damage. However, there are also reports in the medical literature of various nerve damage that can occur in rare cases even weeks after CO poisoning. Regardless of this, however, it can be stated with some certainty that said animal experiments are not entirely representative of humans because they most likely tolerate more CO than mice or rats.

6. Unintentional deaths with barbecue charcoal

Finally, I refer to 2 cases from Germany, where said CO death was not the product of deliberate planning, but coincidence and arbitrariness. For example, on May 12, 2008, the well-known ARD presenter Miriam Christmann and her partner died of CO poisoning after they had, for incomprehensible reasons, moved their barbecue grill with the nearly burned charcoal from the terrace into the bedroom (!).

Who knows how many disguised suicides have already been committed by pensioners in their garden arbor, or whether the two had not deliberately put on some charcoal. The bare input of the name of that moderator with Google reveals from different sources more about it.

The second case occurred already in 2007 near Berlin, where a 72-year-old man and his one year younger wife put their not yet completely extinguished grill only into the garden arbor, in order to heat up the space with residual warmth. They too were found dead the next day. In 2007, Brad Delp, then 55 years old, singer of the "Band Boston", died in the USA from deliberate CO poisoning by means of barbecue charcoal.

7. Supplementary CO from formic acid or by means of second, time-delayed ignition?

For the purpose of supplementary optimization of the method, I also looked into the production of CO from formic and sulfuric acid. After a trial with objective measurement, however, I can only advise against this, but for perfectionists (perhaps everyone should become one, at least for his last act) I can recommend supplementary CO from barbecue charcoal with time-delayed automatic ignition.

8. The ideal shape of containers and grills

The optimal "container" for our purpose is round and hemispherical, slightly shallower and stretched if the volume is large (unless the ventilation is good), so that the stratification cannot become too high. If the container is too shallow (such as disposable grills), it lacks the heat-addition effect of stratified material, so it is very unlikely that all the charcoal pieces will glow equally and ultimately burn to ash. If it is too high, such as a special cooking vessel, many small air holes should be drilled in the lower third to provide enough oxygen. Narrow, long containers are also unfavorable because they usually have corners and/or the addition effect of a compact mass is weakened. - When buying a grill, be sure to take something to measure and calculate to determine its capacity. To accommodate a kilo of common barbecue charcoal, the container needs at least 3.2 liters.

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
I have a tent. Euro hike Avon Dlx. This looks good really. A few things maybe to ensure it is airtight that can be done with gorilla tape. I need to find a suitable location and time. Peak season right now which is annoying.
Ordered proper bbq chimney and bucket to go with it. Got briquettes too even though you say no. Any reason why this is not good? Are you saying get better quality lump charcoal as uncertain what "plain bbq charcoal" means

Last edited:
Reactions: alltoomuch2
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You just can't put the BBQs in the car right after you light them. You'll get too much smoke from the impurities burning off, which will make things much harder for you, and on you. You need to light them outside the vehicle, somehow, until all the smoke ceases, the coals are glowing red and white, and then move them into the car. The smoke is not the CO. CO is colorless and odorless. Chimney starters and buckets are better, I believe. Better, yet, use a tent. And you do need a meter, a good one like what was said previously, because you need to do some trial runs and make sure you can get the CO up above 10000 PPM, and you need to determine how long it takes to get it there.

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
1E2635A0 3EA9 4A2D AC50 9AD6E7AD81C0 F9E81B46 4B43 47C1 9687 CF0C6C3DF7C2 483A3F80 8AC2 4EA6 97C7 85B298B922BC
Hi,

images above is the tent I got. There is an inner and outer layer - will this do the trick well sealing up the CO?
The first two images is the front entrance to the bed compartment. There is a vent window but that can be covered up with a zip - is this a good enough seal?
The last image is the view to the back. There is a large vent space which I will have to cover up using a plastic bag and tape? Is it best to do this from the inside. Probably best I can do really.
It's the rest of the non-vent space. Would CO pore through it?

Groundsheet is all good and contained. It's the inner dome I'm more conscious about.

Would 2kg of char be fine? I'll fit what I can in one chimney starter so that it's not all suspicious. I've bought two bucket grills but think only one will be needed. (Plus people would be sus if I used two!)

Not keen on having to buy a meter really - costs a bit.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
"Would CO pore through it?" I don´t know. I know that people have done it with a tent before. But if I had another option, like a car, van or caravan, I would prefere those. What ever you use, you have to seal it properly. And cover the floor with a nonflammable material.

Yes, I mean quality lump charcoal. According to researches and experiences of other users, with briquettes it takes longer until they glow properly and until they produce sufficient CO.

Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
You could always get some kind of craft glue and brush it along the seams or across the material if you have enough. I can only assume that as it dries it'll seal if not all, then some, of the gaps (if there are any) and prevent more CO from leaking out. I haven't read that anywhere, just something that came to my head and in theory seems possible

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
I could but I've found some good quality tapes and can seal along if needed. Not sure about craft glue as you will need to seal both sides of the seams and can become a messy long job.

mmmm, you've got one person saying use a tent and the other saying a car is better! Difficult. Waiting on the bucket grill I've ordered and seeing how big it is. The tent should fit two buckets. Not sure if I will go in the car just yet. The ones I've ordered has legs so a fire mat shouldn't be needed?

I feel I've got most things ready. Time is an issue - don't know when is best. I could try tomorrow night or Saturday night but after that it will be a long while before I may even be able to attempt again.

Quality lump charcoal is difficult to get. Trying to find a store where I can pick up instead of having it delivered. This is a tricky. The ones I can easily get seems to not be of the best quality. May have to make do with what I have. I'll keep on researching in the meantime.

• Informative
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Ok. I'm going to make tomorrow the day. I know prep and planning for this is really important but at the same time I don't want to wait any longer. I think most of the tools are all set up

I've got the tent all set up. I will seal a couple things tomorrow. The big vent whenever I have time. I plan on sealing the entrance once I've got both bbq in the tent.

I'm picking up the majority of the equipment tomorrow so it'll be a fair bit to sort through - still feel confidentish! I'll try and get lumpwood charcoal and if I do find a good one, I'll be going for one pot with lump and the other pot briq. If not, then it's two briq pots. I've only got one chimney starter tho.

planning on sleeping in the tent tonight just to acclimate but I intend to feign sleep or sleep as little as possible so that I'm a bit more tired for tomorrow if it works out well.

I've got sleeping tablet at the ready and promethazine too so I'll take more of both. Is that a good idea?
As for a drink, I may just take a sip of cider and not too much from what I understand.

How long should I wait after the charcoals have been cooked through and is in the bucket before putting it in the tent. Should I do it straight away?

Then again, how long should I wait after the coals are in the tent before going in?

• Informative
SlipperyMick

SlipperyMick

Mar 5, 2022
Ia your tent double skinned? Ive just got the malawi 2 wich is reccomended as its all sealed. Weber charcoal brickets are a decent brand. Just fire them up in the starter u till the flames dissipate and the coals look ashy white and you should be good to go. Im following you soon
Going to use a cardboard box filled with tinfoil aswell to contain the bucket of coals. Should stop the heat melting the tent and knocking the bucket over.

Attachments

• 8ABE976C-7CBB-4E01-81B3-8766A7CC333C.jpeg
    8ABE976C-7CBB-4E01-81B3-8766A7CC333C.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
That the word I was looking for. Yes, it is double skinned. Aware of the other tent. I've completely sealed one vent with extra strength duct tape. Will need to seal a few seams at the top I think but otherwise I feel all set.

Remembered a store which does charcoal so will take a look at that as well as getting a few other final bits. Probably will double up on the chimney starter and charcoal now.

SlipperyMick

SlipperyMick

Mar 5, 2022
Sounds good as long as its sealed you sound be good. Wanna do it the same time? Im ready to go whenever got 4kg ready to go
Pm me

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Most people just use some good tape to seal up the flap and zippers. Like that Foil tape that they use on duct work, not actually duct tape. Here's the deal on whether the CO is going to be able to pass through the fabric: I'm sure some will. It's a gas after all. You can go to additional trouble and line the entire inside of the tent with something else, like some kind of foil substrate, or maybe even plastic bags. Anything would help slow the amount of CO that escapes. I'm not sure if it's necessary, though. If you generate enough CO at a fast enough rate, I don't think you need to do all that. However, yes a meter is some money, but well worth it. You need to be 100% certain that what you are doing, i.e. you have the tent sealed well enough, you have enough charcoal generating enough CO, at a fast enough rate, to a high enough concentration, etc. What good would it be to only find out that you didn't get quite poisoned enough to kill you, but only enough to lose consciousness and suffer irreparable harm? You really need to do some trial runs, take measurements, get your ducks all in a row, so to speak, so that when you are ready, you can be certain of success. You need the meter. Look at it this way. It's way cheaper than buying N. The other thing is that you can use too little charcoal, but you can never use too much.

Reactions: madebrief
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Totally annoying. I'm inclined to agree now. The tent I've got won't do. Really annoyed with myself now ha! I've ordered Malawi and will check the seals and what I need for that tent. Don't know where I'll be able to store all the other coals, bbq, bucket and chimney starter now 🤦🏻‍♂️

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
If you fail, you might have permanent damage. So make sure everything is perfect. I wouldn´t use a tent.

Attachments

• brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Malawi is well known being the best tent to use with a few vents needed to seal up.

I tried blowing through the inner section of the tent I had and I absolutely felt the wind go through the otherside. On the outer tent however, 3,000 hh waterproofness, nothing. Malawi will work much better with a good few of 5kg coal.

Slept in tent last night and had a moment of mmmm but when I woke up this morning all over again I don't want to go through life much further. Looking forward to when Malawi comes and having a sleep in that tent.

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Impressed with how people do this without a car

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
My Malawi tent has arrived. Impressively sealed all around with just the one layer. Can't find where I've put the tape to seal the vents.

more or less got one option prepared. Giving myself time so get all in order and make sure all is done right. Other option is being put into place.

Reactions: isad
P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
Does anyone know if the CO charcoal method would be effective when combined with SN or would the two interfere?

Reactions: Meditation guide
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I have never had faith in myself so questioning everything helps me feel more secure….sorry..

If all I use is charcoal briquettes then the only problem is the presence of H2S gas making it hard to be in the room due to the effects it has on the body? CO2 is also present if there is smoke? If neither are present then I am fine?

I also need to cool down the briquettes just a little bit when I transfer from chimney to grill by using a pan of cool/cold water underneath grill?

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Don´t use briquettes. Use a high quality lump coal.
Light the BBQ outside and bring it inside when the coal glows evenly. Usually there will be no smoke anymore.
I also need to cool down the briquettes just a little bit when I transfer from chimney to grill by using a pan of cool/cold water underneath grill?
no !

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Don´t use briquettes. Use a high quality lump coal.
Light the BBQ outside and bring it inside when the coal glows evenly. Usually there will be no smoke anymore.

no !

Just to be 100% certain. You mean the rock coal from the ground? Not charcoal which is burnt wood?

Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
My grandmother CTB'd taking my severely intellectually disabled uncle with her back in the 1980s after she could no longer endure grandfather's abuse. Back then 80-90% of households where they lived used coal briquettes for heating and cooking, so both accidental deaths and suicide via CO poisoning were common (almost all suicides were officially labeled as accidental deaths anyway).

Do people who use this method in the US import a Malawi 2 tent from abroad, or is there an equivalent to the Malawi 2 that's domestic to the US?

Reactions: Deathisbetter
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
No !

Yes, this one is right.

I strongly advise to read the guide I just posted.
I promise you I've been reading that for the past 2 weeks. I've had to take it in pieces due to having to look up words that I don't know what they mean and trying to understand the way the sentences are put together. You must have went to college and good at writing. Either that or a very high IQ.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I´m not the author, I´m the translator. The author is Fliesenbourg.

Anyway, take your time, prepare yourself carefully and buy the perfect equipment. I would use a Weber® kettle BBQ or something similar.

Reactions: Deathisbetter