• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
what happens if you use more or even double charcoal to make CO? Will the room just fill up faster? Will Creating more CO cause damage or just work better? I know it's not needed to use more, but a lot have failed the CO attempt and I don't want to be one of those people. I know it needs to be around 10,000. I have a meter to test also. Just curious about what it does.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
My answer:

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This caught my eye in that article about CO: "It is also an old myth that CO is able to penetrate walls and ceilings."
I can definitely say it does penetrate walls and ceilings. I lived in a townhouse and left a car running in the downstairs garage,
went upstairs two floors above the garage, forgot about the running car and got CO poisoning by accident. Horrible headache and nauseous and dizzy.

The fact that the article even says such a thing makes me think that entire article is fake.

C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
Throw those 4 disposible BBQ in the garbage, buy 1 or 2 high quality BBQ and high quality coal (no briquettes) and follow this guide:

If you can afford it, buy a CO meter that goes up to at least 10000. Light the BBQ outside and bring it inside when the coal well glows. If you wanna use the trunk of your car, make sure you cover the floor with something non flammable and seal the car from the inside. Don´t forget the openings for the air conditioning and the pedals.
The 10,000 meter is like $400. Will a 1k be sufficient?

Reactions: Bacon and Baseball
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The 10,000 meter is like $400. Will a 1k be sufficient?
If you want to find out if 10,000 ppm has been reached, a 1,000 ppm co meter is of no use. I think most people don´t use a CO meter at all.
As I said before, I would always use 2 BBQ, each with the required amount of coal per cubic meter of room air. I would use 1 or 2 Weber® kettle grill or something similar.

B

Bacon and Baseball

Sep 23, 2023
how much does the CO2 meter cost? What is a good kind to get? Does Amazon have them? forgive my ignorance and thanks in advance
I promise you I've been reading that for the past 2 weeks. I've had to take it in pieces due to having to look up words that I don't know what they mean and trying to understand the way the sentences are put together. You must have went to college and good at writing. Either that or a very high IQ.
I read many of the methods in here, and realize that I am dumb as fck haha. it's like someone presented a Master's Level physics course or something. I think it's a me problem tho

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
how much does the CO2 meter cost? What is a good kind to get? Does Amazon have them? forgive my ignorance and thanks in advance
- You need a CO Meter (10000 ppm)
- may be available on Amazon depending on where you live
- dunno what it costs, depends, I guess from about 200-300$ and up.

Reactions: Bacon and Baseball
B

Bacon and Baseball

Sep 23, 2023
- You need a CO Meter (10000 ppm)
- may be available on Amazon depending on where you live
- dunno what it costs, depends, I guess from about 200-300$ and up.
thank you for this. looking it up by what you put in bold is helpful. would prefer night-night but it seems a little more difficult. Made my own little things instead of the corn bags but then I'm like "how the F am I gonna tape these to my neck" Lol

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Hello all. I read all the first OP post (by translating it online so I hope it still made sense). Thank you OP for all of that !

I don't know if there is anyone still answering in this thread ? I would have a few more questions...

Reactions: Meditation guide
J

johnbeina

Dec 27, 2023
i tried but failed charcoal burning. in the bathroom. but didint close bathroom cracks. took ciclobenzaprina and melatonina to sleep faster. i woke up in the hospital with my tongue bited. i dont know if it was a convulsion. the briquets i used 1.5 kg and I stayed from 9 am to 5 pm inside breathing the air. i dont know what i did wrong. im gonna try again but using 3 kg. some advice from you guys.

J

johnbeina

Dec 27, 2023
i tried recently. but failed. i used 1.5 kg in the bathroom. didint close the cracks around the door completly. somebody know what is wrong? i just woke up in the hospital with my tongue bited a lot. could be a convulsion. maybe i should use 3kg.

• Informative
Reactions: Tears in Rain
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
i tried but failed charcoal burning. in the bathroom. but didint close bathroom cracks. took ciclobenzaprina and melatonina to sleep faster. i woke up in the hospital with my tongue bited. i dont know if it was a convulsion. the briquets i used 1.5 kg and I stayed from 9 am to 5 pm inside breathing the air. i dont know what i did wrong. im gonna try again but using 3 kg. some advice from you guys.
Depending on the volume of your bathroom you should use at least 0.135kg charcoal / m³. You can double the amount and spread on 2 grills if necessary, seal the room (cracks, windows, door). CO is a little bit lighter than air, therefore you should not lie flat on the floor, position yourself higher up in the room. You won't need sedatives.

I

Immunitysucks

Apr 14, 2022
I have a question. Do you need to full on breath the smoke or you burn the charcoal and put them in the room afterwards?
How long till you pass out?

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Most people just use some good tape to seal up the flap and zippers. Like that Foil tape that they use on duct work, not actually duct tape. Here's the deal on whether the CO is going to be able to pass through the fabric: I'm sure some will. It's a gas after all. You can go to additional trouble and line the entire inside of the tent with something else, like some kind of foil substrate, or maybe even plastic bags. Anything would help slow the amount of CO that escapes. I'm not sure if it's necessary, though. If you generate enough CO at a fast enough rate, I don't think you need to do all that. However, yes a meter is some money, but well worth it. You need to be 100% certain that what you are doing, i.e. you have the tent sealed well enough, you have enough charcoal generating enough CO, at a fast enough rate, to a high enough concentration, etc. What good would it be to only find out that you didn't get quite poisoned enough to kill you, but only enough to lose consciousness and suffer irreparable harm? You really need to do some trial runs, take measurements, get your ducks all in a row, so to speak, so that when you are ready, you can be certain of success. You need the meter. Look at it this way. It's way cheaper than buying N. The other thing is that you can use too little charcoal, but you can never use too much.
What's the irreparable harm that can happen?
If you want to find out if 10,000 ppm has been reached, a 1,000 ppm co meter is of no use. I think most people don´t use a CO meter at all.
As I said before, I would always use 2 BBQ, each with the required amount of coal per cubic meter of room air. I would use 1 or 2 Weber® kettle grill or something similar.
What do you mean by coal per cubic meter of air? How do you measure that?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@Immunitysucks and @cherry7

Calculate the volume of your room/tent/car. How to calculate the volume? It's l x b x h ask google how to calculate volumes. The calculate the minimum required amount of charcoal which is 0.135 kg/m³ and double that amount.

Don't burn the charcoal inside, which is actually logic! Burn it outside until it doesn't smoke and looks "greyish", see guide.

J

johnbeina

Dec 27, 2023
Depending on the volume of your bathroom you should use at least 0.135kg charcoal / m³. You can double the amount and spread on 2 grills if necessary, seal the room (cracks, windows, door). CO is a little bit lighter than air, therefore you should not lie flat on the floor, position yourself higher up in the room. You won't need sedatives.
i saw a case in the internet where the guy lie on the floor in the batroom. he sealed the door and die with the CO. i hope i can do it that way.

J

johnbeina

Dec 27, 2023
there was a hole above the door and i though the CO was going down.

J

johnbeina

Dec 27, 2023
One more thing. Praestat_Mori said i dont need pill to sleep. But what about dizziness and headache? This might bother me. Another triyng my heart started to beat faster making me desist.

J

johnbeina

Dec 27, 2023
what if i put more then 135g per m³. im thinking in double that.