• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

musicismylife

Oct 7, 2018
Hi guys. I've been researching the forum about an attempt / experience with suicide via CO injection in hte bathroom.

I have 2kg of coal, a metal pan that supports it and I was wondering if the amount of coal is enough to get the job done.

It's a small bathroom, its dimensions are of 2 x 1.5 meters, my concern is sealing the door which may leak some air.

Would duck tape and a rag on the bottom leak be enough ?

Basically, what I have in hands is enough to get it done ?

Oh and I don`t have a chimney starter, I would just use a regular plastic alcohol one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
What's a plastic alcohol one?

M

musicismylife

Oct 7, 2018
I don`t know how to say, but it is a solid alcohol lighter, not sure if it would make the coal consistently white and smokeless in their whole.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I think the whole idea behind the chimney starter is to get the charcoal ready as quickly as possible, without much wait. In any case the coals will have to be started outside till white with no smoke. A pan will need to be sitting on bricks or something because of heat. There are Co method threads that can probably answer your questions better .