• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
Just completed my first trial CO run and can confirm 95% that it will work. I only filled the chimney about half way and when the coals where white, I moved them into a grill in my small bathroom shower. Waited about 30 minutes before going in and sat with everything sealed about 45 minutes, which tells me the CO level was not high enough yet. When I felt my heart begin to race and my SI starting to kick in, I left the room ensuring I closed the door behind me. It's been about 45 minutes now and I'm not certain if the room is at 10,000 PPM as I did not op to buy an expensive meter. I am certain that filling the chimney to the top and knowing a head of time what I'm going to feel like with higher CO2 in the room, I will be better prepared mentally for the real deal. Btw I purchased "Expert Grill All Natural Lump Charcoal" from Walmart.

I was in a private message with someone last night and am 99% certain she CTB via CO in a tent. Her first trial run she burned through all of the charcoal so she purchased a different brand (Cowboy). I haven't heard from her since she went in now 24 hrs ago.

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
Just completed my first trial CO run and can confirm 95% that it will work. I only filled the chimney about half way and when the coals where white, I moved them into a grill in my small bathroom shower. Waited about 30 minutes before going in and sat with everything sealed about 45 minutes, which tells me the CO level was not high enough yet. When I felt my heart begin to race and my SI starting to kick in, I left the room ensuring I closed the door behind me. It's been about 45 minutes now and I'm not certain if the room is at 10,000 PPM as I did not op to buy an expensive meter. I am certain that filling the chimney to the top and knowing a head of time what I'm going to feel like with higher CO2 in the room, I will be better prepared mentally for the real deal. Btw I purchased "Expert Grill All Natural Lump Charcoal" from Walmart.

I was in a private message with someone last night and am 99% certain she CTB via CO in a tent. Her first trial run she burned through all of the charcoal so she purchased a different brand (Cowboy). I haven't heard from her since she went in now 24 hrs ago.
Did she mention what tent she used?

StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
Did she mention what tent she used?
I can't recall the name of the tent right now (fuzzy brain) but I know it's the popular one I've read about on here several times. She taped up the seams too.

Reactions: peacetoall
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, it must be a relief having a method all planned out.

Reactions: StressedRedhead23