• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lifeiskillingme

Lifeiskillingme

Nov 8, 2020
How much tylenol would it take to make me not wake up?
I'm 135 lbs.
I have a lot of dayquil/nightquil too.
I'm thinking a heavy dose of nightquil and a bottle of tylenol should do the trick. But i wanna make sure im out out. Not stuck on some dialysis machine from failure to cbt

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
If it were a good method a lot more people would be using it. Relevant thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-otc-meds-can-i-od-on.55732/

Reactions: _Minsk
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm 135 lbs.
I'm thinking a heavy dose of nightquil and a bottle of tylenol should do the trick. But i wanna make sure im out out. Not stuck on some dialysis machine from failure to cbt

Tylenol overdose is awful and the agony would lasts for days.

L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
High risk low reward.

Probably better off with antihypertensives like beta blockers or mega insulin doses.. If you can get it

Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
I'm 135 lbs.
It doesn't work. You'll just end up barfing it up after about 15-20min of feeling super sleepy. You'll then spend several hours dry heaving over a toilet.

Source: My 15 year old self who tried the same thing years ago. Fortunately I didn't have permanent damage from it, but I don't recommend even bothering. The dry heaving was awful. I puked up black stuff for the first hour and after that I struggled to breathe between each retch, which lasted hours.