• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

olvalgon

olvalgon

Mar 1, 2021
So I've been taking 200mg of CBD oil since January and I'm amazed at the effects. I thought it would just be a placebo but I'm finding it has a benzo-like calmness and euphoria without the addictiveness of the drugs that usually achieve it (benzos, opiates, alcohol).

Problem is for me, it's quite expensive. Is there anything cheaper?

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
CBD Oil in generally seems to be really expensive in all countries and the same goes for CBD Buds too if they're not imported.

That's why I'm getting better along with CBD Buds. I purchase the CBD from a local shop which imports that stuff to Germany from the US.
I buy like 2g for 17$ and it's enough to get me.

If you're living in Germany or somewhere in the neighborhood, I can PM you the links to two of my trusted shops. They might have lower prices than the shops where you purchase your CBD

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Can anyone recommend a good suppier in the UK please? Would like to try oil but being a heavy smoker i can't be wasting money on poor quality oil.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Can anyone recommend a good suppier in the UK please? Would like to try oil but being a heavy smoker i can't be wasting money on poor quality oil.
I don't know any supplier but I cna recommend you some brands which have very good quality products:
Hanftasia Euphoria XTRACT

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing