• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

puffyclouds

Feb 15, 2024
Hello everyone. This is my first post here, but I've been browsing this website for about two months now. I've done all the research I needed to CTB. I have my method, which is a firearm. I will be finding a safe place to aim, and doing this in my apartment. However, I am conflicted. My family will likely be held liable for the damages. So far, my only idea is that I will catching the bus in my bathtub, and covering it in towels and blankets to absorb any bodily fluids. However, I wanted to barricade my room door to ensure I won't be "saved", but I'm not sure. Can someone please offer some input? Unfortunately, I cannot delay my date of departure.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you are using a suitable firearm and you know how to aim it for maximum effect, it won't be possible to "save" you. But if you are not, or you don't, then don't do it at all. This is one method that you can't afford to mess up.

Reactions: bwerner
P

puffyclouds

Feb 15, 2024
If you are using a suitable firearm and you know how to aim it for maximum effect, it won't be possible to "save" you. But if you are not, or you don't, then don't do it at all. This is one method that you can't afford to mess up.
I'm definitely using a suitable one, and I will be aiming for my brainstem through the mouth. I've been using Geo Stone's .pdf as a resource, and this site.

My question is, do I barricade my doors or not? I don't like the idea of my family having to cough up expenses for my funeral, and then damages to the apartment. I'm thinking of leaving them unlocked, but I'm not sure. Is there anything I can do other than lay out as many blankets and towels as possible to absorb blood and such?

I was sexually assaulted and abused for many years. I just want to be at peace.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Surrounding your head with blankets or towels (or both) will obviously absorb some of the mess. Equally obviously, the bullet (or shotgun pellets) will go right through them, and so will some bits of you, so they won't absorb all the mess.

If you do it right, death will be rapid, so it hardly matters whether you barricade the doors or not. By the time anone gets to you, you will be gone.

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. All I can say is that I hope things go well for you, and that you find some peace.

Reactions: puffyclouds
P

puffyclouds

Feb 15, 2024
Surrounding your head with blankets or towels (or both) will obviously absorb some of the mess. Equally obviously, the bullet (or shotgun pellets) will go right through them, and so will some bits of you, so they won't absorb all the mess.

If you do it right, death will be rapid, so it hardly matters whether you barricade the doors or not. By the time anone gets to you, you will be gone.

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. All I can say is that I hope things go well for you, and that you find some peace.
Thank you for saying this. There are tears in my eyes as you say these words. Thank you, internet stranger, for showing me kindness in my last 24hrs on earth. I will leave my doors unlocked, so that the emergency workers will not be troubled by having to break down any doors.

I will surround myself with my favourite blankets and plushies, so I can both be comfortable physically and try to absorb some of the mess.

Take care.

P

puffyclouds

Feb 15, 2024
why don't u just go out into the woods/somewhere desolate? don't have to worry abt mess, cleanup, or being found by others.
I wish I could, but I don't have a car. I'd look incredibly shady hauling around a huge firearm, unfortunately.

Reactions: Gonnerr
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I can't offer any advice OP it is your decision at the end but I hope you'll come to find some solace and eternal peace.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'm envious that you have access to a gun. Happy trails, OP, I hope the next life treats you better.

• Love