• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I work near a stretch of the Grand Union Canal in West London and often gk for walks there

The entrance I go through to reach the tow path and that stretch of the canal is funny enough where they filmed Dirty Den's daffodils death back in the 1980's ( if you are British , you will know who and what I am on about )

Do you think it would be possible for me to drown my self in that water ?

May be get drunk or catch a load of sleeping pills and jump in ?

crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
I know that area well, or did in the 1990's anyway. The bit I knew didn't smell particularly pleasant and at the time, I wouldn't have jumped in if you'd paid me.

Whilst I think your plan could work, I'd look for somewhere more pleasant, personally. I've no idea how deep it is or anything, I remember the Eastenders episode though, a show I've been fortunate enough to have not seen in years :hihi:

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and mold
End_it_all

End_it_all

Jun 29, 2019
I work near a stretch of the Grand Union Canal in West London and often gk for walks there

The entrance I go through to reach the tow path and that stretch of the canal is funny enough where they filmed Dirty Den's daffodils death back in the 1980's ( if you are British , you will know who and what I am on about )

Do you think it would be possible for me to drown my self in that water ?

May be get drunk or catch a load of sleeping pills and jump in ?
Wouldn't there be people walking past hence a high chance of being found before you're completely dead? Idk, I don't know the area. Just a consideration because you said yourself you go for walks there.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Wouldn't there be people walking past hence a high chance of being found before you're completely dead? Idk, I don't know the area. Just a consideration because you said yourself you go for walks there.

People are walking and cycling through that tow path all the time

I was thinking at night when it may be a bit quieter

Hell , if Dirty Den managed to not get found for a year in that same spot , then why not ? I know it was only fiction , but hey , Ha ha
I know that area well, or did in the 1990's anyway. The bit I knew didn't smell particularly pleasant and at the time, I wouldn't have jumped in if you'd paid me.

Whilst I think your plan could work, I'd look for somewhere more pleasant, personally. I've no idea how deep it is or anything, I remember the Eastenders episode though, a show I've been fortunate enough to have not seen in years :hihi:

The water does look brown and murky , but apparently that doesn't mean it is dirty , it is just the mud at the bottom giving that effect

I think it may be about 10 feet deep and I know East Enders is fiction , but Den's body wasn't found for a year ( boy found a ring in the canal further up a year later and then the police found his body )

I am guessing the producers did their research

And yes I haven't properly watched East Enders since at least the late 1990's

Last edited:
Reactions: crimea_river and not_a_robot
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
The water does look brown and murky , but apparently that doesn't mean it is dirty , it is just the mud at the bottom giving that effect

I think it may be about 10 feet deep and I know East Enders is fiction , but Den's body wasn't found for a year ( boy found a ring in the canal further up a year later and then the police found his body )

I am guessing the producers did their research

And yes I haven't properly watched East Enders since at least the late 1990's
The part of it that I knew, albeit in the 1990's, was pretty grim and regularly being used by dubious companies to dump chemicals etc. I suppose none of that would matter if someone's intention was to not come out again. Just not sure how uncomfortable it would be.

As far as depth goes and what might be lurking in there, this strangely interesting documentary might give you some insight, although it's a different canal.