• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
This is my last straw, I was hanging on by a thread as it is. I've found out recently that there are no laws to protect animals in china and that it is very popular over there to torture cats to death for online views and money. The torture is worse than you can imagine, I can't describe to you the shit I've seen these past couple of days. I can't sleep. Being able to die by my own hand, on my own terms is such a massive privilege. I am disgusted and ashamed to be a human. I never wanted to inherit this senseless violence. I can't imagine being born as a street cat, never having somewhere save and warm to sleep, never having any food, subject to all kinds of diseases and infections, only to end up in the hands of these people. I saw a video of these two cats, a kitten and his mom. They killed the kitten brutally while they forced the mom to watch and then tried to make the mom eat the child. She kept refusing so they cut her mouth open and poured boiling water over her. This is the tamest example of abuse I can share, it gets so much worse it's like it's never ending. They're so sick in the head. I'm so angry I could go to china myself and kill them in the same way but even that wouldn't stop the violence towards the innocent. Actually it would probably make it worse. The only way to heal the planet it to completely destroy it. The only way to end such horrific cycles of violence is if everyone is dead. If you're ctbing soon please use your voice while you have it. Visit the feline guardians website and sign some of the petitions 🙏 or you can just ignore this, either way all humans deserve to die for the pain and distraction we have created

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i've not seen it but i bet it's not just china nor limited to cats. i did see a viral video a few years ago in china where a girl was totally beaten in a restaurant for refusing some dickhead's advances. only her two friends tried to help if i remember

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I've seen many instances of animal abuse, including animal abuse in China. The things I've seen are so horrific and are one of the most traumatizing things I've ever seen in my life. I am not exaggerating when I say that some of the animal abuse I've witnessed and heard about has changed me as a person. It certainly makes me feel justified in being a misanthrope. Humans are an awful and cruel species, I'm disgusted that I'm even part of this species, or that I breathe the same air as those who hurt defenseless creatures.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i prefer not to watch. it will only promote what they do. i love dogs but i won't watch these videos where they claim they 'saved' an animal. fuck that! i wonder if they put the animal in crisis in the first place and really wonder how they have the time to take a fucking video!

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
This is my last straw, I was hanging on by a thread as it is. I've found out recently that there are no laws to protect animals in china and that it is very popular over there to torture cats to death for online views and money. The torture is worse than you can imagine, I can't describe to you the shit I've seen these past couple of days. I can't sleep. Being able to die by my own hand, on my own terms is such a massive privilege. I am disgusted and ashamed to be a human. I never wanted to inherit this senseless violence. I can't imagine being born as a street cat, never having somewhere save and warm to sleep, never having any food, subject to all kinds of diseases and infections, only to end up in the hands of these people. I saw a video of these two cats, a kitten and his mom. They killed the kitten brutally while they forced the mom to watch and then tried to make the mom eat the child. She kept refusing so they cut her mouth open and poured boiling water over her. This is the tamest example of abuse I can share, it gets so much worse it's like it's never ending. They're so sick in the head. I'm so angry I could go to china myself and kill them in the same way but even that wouldn't stop the violence towards the innocent. Actually it would probably make it worse. The only way to heal the planet it to completely destroy it. The only way to end such horrific cycles of violence is if everyone is dead. If you're ctbing soon please use your voice while you have it. Visit the feline guardians website and sign some of the petitions 🙏 or you can just ignore this, either way all humans deserve to die for the pain and distraction we have created
people are so evil

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, as disgusting as this human behavior is, and it is, as well as the countless other disgusting and barbaric behaviors that humans exhibit, you know it's not all humans who partake in this, or other, horrific behaviors. You're here now speaking out against it and you see others in this thread, also, voicing their disgust. There are far more people in this world of good heart than there are monsters. Unfortunately, you only get to here about the monsters because that's what is "newsworthy". Just my 2 cents.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
This is so sad. I think this fundamentally has to do with how animals are viewed in China though. They aren't viewed as sentient beings. Most people in China don't respect animals or think that they have feelings and emotions too. They treat them kind of like objects, like toys and playthings for their own amusement

Last edited:
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I am proud to say that I haven't clicked or opened any of these attachments or videos. I know the extremely sad stuff like this exists in the world. I also know that it happens to humans as well (terrorists, psycho killers etc)
A lot of people are okay to view those pictures or videos but I don't want to torture my already tortured mind

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

shows how evil humans and this world can be . anyone or a cat or a human can be captured and tortured

this is more proof of what i have said . that humans and this world and life / sentience / consciousness / a brain that can suffer torture are pure evil.

cats ,humans and other sentient animals can suffer unbearable unimaginable constant unbearable pain. imo this extreme pain is a billion times worse than someone not experiencing it can imagine.

I can tell you that as much as it bothers us seeing this done to cats here what the cat being tortured is going through is a billion times worse than we can imagine it cause it isn't happening to us. That's just one reason why i say life is bad . but even on here i've had a pro-lifer try to tell me i'm wrong ridicule me etc. no i'm not wrong . i'll never change my mind.

also it shows cats can feel pain just like humans . it's this evil brain this evil sentience / consciousness that evolved a brain that can suffer constant unbearable pain. how many cats and hidden in basement humans are being tortured now? And some even here try to tell me that i have to believe this consciousness / sentience goes on for trillions to the quadrillion power of years . ridiculous at least it ends when i a human or an animal dies finally to never exist again to never suffer again. but as long as we live we are under threat of unbearable constant pain that is a billion times worse than you can imagine

imo a human in reality would be rightly fearful of extreme pain = life / existence / consciousness / sentience and hate it . i do

Why did this hell evolve this brain that can suffer to such extremes? only evolution created such a nightmare

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Please put a SPOILER tag on those photos I didn't see them as I scrolled through them quickly but we don't need to see it - you already explained it in text. This isn't a gore site or torture site. I would remove it as it doesn't add anything to your text explanation.

It's China. We have all this shitty western corruption but China still has Communism. Did you know that if you try to help someone in China you can be "sued". Be sued I mean your credit score gets reduced and you have to pay a loan. Another interesting thing which is more on a mass level for Chinese citizens is they abusing animals at a young age is an extreme high chance of psycopathic tendencies and moving onto other targets like people.
On YouTube there are some good channels like china uncovered and a South African guy that used to live there. Basically China is a complete shit hole even the cities where it's all fake. The government just covers things up quicker than western governments.

Why am I explaining this? All countries and the people within are fucking useless lol.

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
This is so sad. I think this fundamentally has to do with how animals are viewed in China though. They aren't viewed as sentient beings. Most people in China don't respect animals or think that they have feelings and emotions too. They treat them kind of like objects, like toys and playthings for their own amusement
They absolutely view them as sentient and that is why they find it entertaining.
They say demons and archons or whatever are harvesting loosh. Look no farther than humans though.
What is more, the most deceitful, vile, and evil among humans are often successful breeders. Indeed the cultural structure in almost all nations and communities is ideally suited for exploitation by dark triad types. The percentage of genuine sadistic psychopaths in the population is vastly underestimated.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Just as a wee compensation, my own old girl who loves and depends on me totally. As for whatever they're doing in China to cats (I daren't watch) Fucking Sick Bastards.
She's wrapped up in a horrendously expensive Turkish towel 'cause she got muddy playing with her pals … and the mesh is just a dog guard in the van.
IMG 2434

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
shows how evil humans and this world can be . anyone or a cat or a human can be captured and tortured

this is more proof of what i have said . that humans and this world and life / sentience / consciousness / a brain that can suffer torture are pure evil.

cats ,humans and other sentient animals can suffer unbearable unimaginable constant unbearable pain. imo this extreme pain is a billion times worse than someone not experiencing it can imagine.

I can tell you that as much as it bothers us seeing this done to cats here what the cat being tortured is going through is a billion times worse than we can imagine it cause it isn't happening to us. That's just one reason why i say life is bad . but even on here i've had a pro-lifer try to tell me i'm wrong ridicule me etc. no i'm not wrong . i'll never change my mind.

also it shows cats can feel pain just like humans . it's this evil brain this evil sentience / consciousness that evolved a brain that can suffer constant unbearable pain. how many cats and hidden in basement humans are being tortured now? And some even here try to tell me that i have to believe this consciousness / sentience goes on for trillions to the quadrillion power of years . ridiculous at least it ends when i a human or an animal dies finally to never exist again to never suffer again. but as long as we live we are under threat of unbearable constant pain that is a billion times worse than you can imagine

imo a human in reality would be rightly fearful of extreme pain = life / existence / consciousness / sentience and hate it . i do

Why did this hell evolve this brain that can suffer to such extremes? only evolution created such a nightmare
Yes, I have thought about this many times. Imagine all of the people who suffered unbelievable and horrendous tortures back in the medieval ages, simple because the human body/brain is capable of feeling such extreme pain. It's a sick sick design. Only a truly sick God will do something like this and that's why of course, I don't believe in God, since he would be a terrible "designer" imo. The only good thing would be if all those evil people would be send to hell of course - one can always hope for that.

And btw: Please don't post pictures like this - I really don't think we need this kind of stuff in our lives.

Reactions: davidtorez
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
what the christ i was already having a horrible day

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
The only postive thing is that the vast majority of people actually like animals.

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
this is sososo sad. i didnt watch the videos but only the description of the abuse made me sick to my stomach.

Reactions: Oliver
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
this is sososo sad. i didnt watch the videos but only the description of the abuse made me sick to my stomach.
The realization that human sickness probably has no limit is horrifying. I believe that most of this stuff happens in the second or third world where the standards of living is shit - which probably results in people being more depraved in general.

I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
I've seen some horrible things in my life but animal abuse is something I can't abide.
If I was left alone with some of the "people" that did this I would take great pleasure in tearing them apart piece by piece.
Can't call this scum human by any stretch.

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
The realization that human sickness probably has no limit is horrifying. I believe that most of this stuff happens in the second or third world where the standards of living is shit - which probably results in people being more depraved in general.
i dont know about that...sounds kinda prejudiced to me. china is a very modernized country at this time and age.

Reactions: 4am