blehh1923

blehh1923

Oct 15, 2023
IM FINALLY ALONE IN MY CAR . i can do it tonight, does anyone know anything i can buy that is miniature and is safe for me to sit in my car with that produces carbon monoxide?

Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Formic acid and sulfuric acid is pretty small. Grill and charcoal is bigger but still fits

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Im going to go way out in the woods and have a text sent to EMS early in the morning that contains GPS coordinates.

The night before I will take a small grill and some lump coal. Light it up and cook some steak and lobster on it. Then I'm going to fill the grill with more coal and let it stop smoking. Put the lid on with the vents of the grill open and put it in the trunk of the SUV.

Probably wait like 30 minutes and just look out at nature before getting in the car and listening to some music. Sit back and pretend I am successful, married, have my own home with all the kids I wanted to have, and no one is looking down on me like I am inferior or less of a person. I'll have friends. We will be having a barbecue, maybe playing some board games. I'll be successful so I'll have the money to do all this. People will genuinely think I'm a nice guy and it will finally be true.

Going to use as much lump coal as I can fit in the grill because faster is better. Depending on the grills size I might get two.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide