Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
wondering if the signs on the window could lead to you being found too quickly? But of course it's a good way to keep others safe and I don't know where you'd be putting your car.
Regarding taping up cars, they are not air tight no matter what you tape. Look under the dash. It's an open space with parts and wires going into the engine compartment.

People have died by accident in cars from CO when they had damaged exhaust pipes or a hole in the floor, or the exhaust pipe was blocked by snow.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: InTheAirTonight and sadworld
SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
wondering if the signs on the window could lead to you being found too quickly? But of course it's a good way to keep others safe and I don't know where you'd be putting your car.
Well I'll be pulling my car into my garage, so no one would see the signs until they walked in there. Definitely do not want to be found quickly, or harm others. My garage is detached from my house so I'm confident it won't affect other people, and hopefully whoever goes in the garage first calls emergency services as per the signs instructions.
Regarding taping up cars, they are not air tight no matter what you tape. Look under the dash. It's an open space with parts and wires going into the engine compartment.

People have died by accident in cars from CO when they had damaged exhaust pipes or a hole in the floor, or the exhaust pipe was blocked by snow.
Oh I didn't know that, well I won't bother taping the car then, seems unnecessary in that case. So wish I could do it right now, have to be patient, not too long now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
Well I'll be pulling my car into my garage, so no one would see the signs until they walked in there. Definitely do not want to be found quickly, or harm others. My garage is detached from my house so I'm confident it won't affect other people, and hopefully whoever goes in the garage first calls emergency services as per the signs instructions.

Oh I didn't know that, well I won't bother taping the car then, seems unnecessary in that case. So wish I could do it right now, have to be patient, not too long now.
Sounds good then, as long as you're sure no one will come into the garage too quickly but I'm sure you've got that covered.

S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
Any way to force carbon monoxide leak from any of my gas appliances at home (heater, water heater, stove/oven)? Then I can just go to sleep and make it look like a freak accident at the same time.

N

Natrix

Jan 14, 2021
Hi,i was reading somewhere that heavy cigarette smokers (which i am)have between 3-9% CO in their body. Does that mean you die faster using the charcoal method?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Thank you so much. I was actually looking into this because this was a Kpop singer's method. Like him, I live in a city. He had rented an apartment so I wondered how he managed to burn charcoals outside without drawing attention (even doing it on a balcony would have drawn a lot of attention) and I think he was in his bedroom, not the bathroom. I wish I could find out more details about his method.
He used Korean/Asian smokeless charcoal. Korean looks like a pipe with holes, and the other is in long chunks that sound metallic when you hit them together.

Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, Luna88 and SpinTop555
forsanctioneds

forsanctioneds

Jan 18, 2021
Hi, my room is 5m by 4m by 2.6m. i bought 4 chinney starts and going to get 10kg of charcoal. Not sure if the charcoal used matters. Also is 10kg enough to fill my room with CO?

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
He used Korean/Asian smokeless charcoal. Korean looks like a pipe with holes, and the other is in long chunks that sound metallic when you hit them together.
Do und know where i can get it? Found nothing on Amazon.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Do und know where i can get it? Found nothing on Amazon.
They are very expensive, hard to get, but you used to be able to get them from sellers in Japan, Korea, etc. Do some research on different types of charcoal before using this method. Many briquettes are now made from low carbon emitting items, ei. coconut.
Hi, my room is 5m by 4m by 2.6m. i bought 4 chinney starts and going to get 10kg of charcoal. Not sure if the charcoal used matters. Also is 10kg enough to fill my room with CO?
The charcoal used is extremely important. Much of it is made from low carbon producing materials. Please do your research.

Please do your OWN RESEARCH.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luna88
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Which charcoal should i use?
A few months ago someone posted a news article about an asian woman who used local charcoal right in her bedroom; died with it on the bed next to her. Normal size room. I heard then that Asian charcoal is very powerful, I wonder if anyone knows how to get that?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
www.ibtimes.com/what-burning-coal-suicide-k-pops. There was also a more recent article of it done simply; the charcoal in a bowl in the bed in a room with no other precautions.
Binchotan Charcoal (korin.com)

The above charcoal can be purchased. Does anyone here know more about its usuage for cbt.
I think its Marabu charcoal.
This is Cuban charcoal. I don't know anything about its use for cbt, or if it is any simpler and more potent than US charcoal.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
www.ibtimes.com/what-burning-coal-suicide-k-pops. There was also a more recent article of it done simply; the charcoal in a bowl in the bed in a room with no other precautions.
Binchotan Charcoal (korin.com)

The above charcoal can be purchased. Does anyone here know more about its usuage for cbt.

This is Cuban charcoal. I don't know anything about its use for cbt, or if it is any simpler and more potent than US charcoal.
Actually true Bichutan is Asian. The wood is taken from a single type of tree, and the process of it's creation is both lengthy and quite complex. You used to find listings on Amazon, but most, if not all of the charcoal sold as bichutan is now fake. Better to get the Korean stuff that looks like a pipe with holes. Sorry eyes are still bad today. Could not read everything written, hoping O am posting in the right place...sigh.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Thank you for all this info Luna, do you know any resources or information on how to use foreign charcoal, rather than the standard instructions for using US charcoal.
Actually true Bichutan is Asian. The wood is taken from a single type of tree, and the process of it's creation is both lengthy and quite complex. You used to find listings on Amazon, but most, if not all of the charcoal sold as bichutan is now fake. Better to get the Korean stuff that looks like a pipe with holes. Sorry eyes are still bad today. Could not read everything written, hoping O am posting in the right place...sigh.
Surprise, lol, thank you. Sorry about your eyes poof.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Thank you for all this info Luna, do you know any resources or information on how to use foreign charcoal, rather than the standard instructions for using US charcoal.

Surprise, lol, thank you. Sorry about your eyes poof.
No worries hon. When I venture outdoors people move away from the white cane like the Biblical parting of the Red Sea. Oh ye, and if I am ever annoyed with someone I could easily trip them up...lol...kidding. Falling tends to hurt.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
No worries hon. When I venture outdoors people move away from the white cane like the Biblical parting of the Red Sea. Oh ye, and if I am ever annoyed with someone I could easily trip them up...lol...kidding. Falling tends to hurt.
Physical life is so fragile, and as decades pass, population skyrockets, human fragility is more and more evident. I think it frightens people, perhaps subconsciously. Thinking biblically, the entire question of that fragility raises questions about the "God of love".
Physical life is so fragile, and as decades pass, population skyrockets, human fragility is more and more evident. I think it frightens people, perhaps subconsciously. Thinking biblically, the entire question of that fragility raises questions about the "God of love";

Last edited:
L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Vielen Dank für all diese Informationen, Luna. Kennen Sie Ressourcen oder Informationen zur Verwendung von ausländischer Holzkohle anstelle der Standardanweisungen für die Verwendung von US-Holzkohle?

Überraschung, lol, danke. Tut mir leid wegen deiner Augen.
That's all I have so far in terms of information about the charcoal. I collect information myself.

Last edited:
forsanctioneds

forsanctioneds

Jan 18, 2021
Crap. So much smoke From 1 chimney starter... i am trying to start charcoal and it has so much smoke.. lol

forsanctioneds

forsanctioneds

Jan 18, 2021
after testing the charcoal, the smoke is too much from 1 chimney starter with about 2.5kg of charcoal in it. i had planned to use 4 chimney starter but looks like i wont be able due to the smoke coming out. So i have decided i may have to do it in the bathroom since it is smaller. just measured it. 7.3m3. probably 3kg of charcoal would do with 2 chimney starter burning at once.

forsanctioneds

forsanctioneds

Jan 18, 2021
did 2nd test. after 1hr of burning, there is still abit of flame left but 50% of the charcoal is gone. am i suppose to pour out the charcoal at this point? I think if i pour out the charcoal, the flame would be gone, leaving me with bright glowing charcoal

Attachments

• 6C4854FC-E407-48CA-90DB-56C004F7C3E9.jpeg
    6C4854FC-E407-48CA-90DB-56C004F7C3E9.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
habe den 2. Test gemacht. Nach 1 Stunde Brennen ist noch etwas Flammen übrig, aber 50% der Holzkohle sind verschwunden. Soll ich an dieser Stelle die Holzkohle ausschütten? Ich denke, wenn ich die Holzkohle ausschütte, ist die Flamme verschwunden und ich habe hell leuchtende Holzkohle
Das ist alles, war ich bereits eine Information über den Holzkohlr habe. Ich sammle selbst Informationen.
habe den 2. Test gemacht. Nach 1 Stunde Brennen ist noch etwas Flammenschaden, aber 50% der Holzkohle sind gehört. Soll ich eine dieser Stelle die Holzkohle ausschütten? Ich denke, wenn ich die Holzkohle ausschütte, ist die Flamme gehört und ich habe die Hölle leuchtende Holzkoh

habe den 2. Test gemacht. Nach 1 Stunde Brennen ist noch etwas Flammen übrig, aber 50% der Holzkohle sind verschwunden. Soll ich an dieser Stelle die Holzkohle ausschütten? Ich denke, wenn ich die Holzkohle ausschütte, ist die Flamme verschwunden und ich habe hell leuchtende Holzkohle
Es tut uns leid. falsche Antwort. Es darf aber nicht mehr brennen, nur noch leuchten, sonst entsteht nicht die gewünschte Menge Kohlenmonoxid. Anderes Kohlenmonoxid und vielleicht ein anderes Grillfeuerzeug.

Last edited:
forsanctioneds

forsanctioneds

Jan 18, 2021
Es tut uns leid. falsche Antwort. Es darf aber nicht mehr brennen, nur noch leuchten, sonst entsteht nicht die gewünschte Menge Kohlenmonoxid. Anderes Kohlenmonoxid und vielleicht ein anderes Grillfeuerzeug.
Sprechen Sie Englisch?

forsanctioneds

forsanctioneds

Jan 18, 2021
Yes, Sorry. Google translation didnt work. Make sure all flames and smoke is gone. The glue has to stay. Otherwise it will not work.
What glue?? I didnt use any glue..

Reactions: Meditation guide