C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Anyone know what effects you might get from the co2. Does it make you sleepy? Thanks x

Reactions: aenr21 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
After reading many accident cases (that are easily found in Internet) I believe people just fall asleep, then become unconscious and then die. If any of them suffered or had noticed it there would be signs of struggle and they would have called 911.

If using acids there should be lots of CO or it can be hard to do.

But many can do anything when there is enough will.

I'm pretty sure he meant CO which can be made with acids. ;)

Sorry yeah meant carbon monoxide. So hopefully you just fall asleep without too many effects. Even without sedatives. Tested levels from acids and went to 1600 ppm I think it was quickly. Thanks

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Hypercapnic responses are not common with this method ?

I recall reading about headaches or other suffering. Just a general observation and a reaction to one post.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Sorry yeah meant carbon monoxide. So hopefully you just fall asleep without too many effects. Even without sedatives. Tested levels from acids and went to 1600 ppm I think it was quickly. Thanks
Sorry it was 2000 ppm which was max on tester. X

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Online resource, five last acts:

' Upload 2018 11 29 0 15 44
Seems good, No hypercapnic response, death within minutes. if only we still had those ovens !
But any methods that are not convoluted ? Simple and reliable, anyone ? I'm not gonna use a tent or mess around with gask masks.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, aenr21 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

sini

Student
Sep 30, 2018

But was it easy, ok for you to stay in that room? Can't you get the same readings with coals or something else? I would suggest that instead if the readings aren't real high to knock you out really fast. I mean so many accidents happen with CO from grills, heaters and generators because people haven't gotten negative effects to know it. But I guess there are some negative effects from acids. They also do other damage beside CO.
Acids to make CO were recommended in euthanasia book when the reading is 10000ppm or higher because it will make person unconscious after few breaths. Then there is no suffering.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hypercapnic responses are not common with this method ?

I recall reading about headaches or other suffering. Just a general observation and a reaction to one post.
Hypercapnic response is the response to increased CO2 or Carbon Dioxide in the blood. You don't get this response because we're talking about CO aka Carbon Monoxide, very different from Carbon Dioxide.

Reactions: itsnotanybody, aenr21, Lennox and 4 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I've heard so much about this and despite all the scientific pondering in the last 7 pages of this thread, I believe I'll use the KISS thinking of it. Keep it Simple, stupid. The worst I get is brain damage if I survive, which will make it easier for the docs to just kill me afterwards on court order from my brother and stepdad. Charcoal briquettes, a frying pan or small grill, my car, and a remote place in the forest. Grill up some hot dogs, eat, it'll be cold tonight so I'll take the charcoal inside with me.

Reactions: itsnotanybody, aenr21, justexisting14 and 3 others
ChickenAndPotatoes

ChickenAndPotatoes

Veteran Veteran
Nov 8, 2018
I've heard so much about this and despite all the scientific pondering in the last 7 pages of this thread, I believe I'll use the KISS thinking of it. Keep it Simple, stupid. The worst I get is brain damage if I survive, which will make it easier for the docs to just kill me afterwards on court order from my brother and stepdad. Charcoal briquettes, a frying pan or small grill, my car, and a remote place in the forest. Grill up some hot dogs, eat, it'll be cold tonight so I'll take the charcoal inside with me.
Brain damage is a blanket term. But broken down it means: urinating on yourself, trouble picking up your feet to walk, crooked posture, increased anxiety, PTSD, a form of amnesia where you can't store new information in your brain, trouble sleeping, and other problems. Very risky move going the CO route, unfortunately. They gave this guy who had a 28% presence of CO in his blood, a pill used to treat gait disturbances in Parkinson's disease (Mirapex). They also gave him Vitamin E and melatonin and he supposedly recovered from that combination of pills.

https://www.neuroskills.com/about-u...drome-following-carbon-monoxide-poisoning.php

Reactions: itsnotanybody, jizz676 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I like the way you are thinking. I am beginning to think that I overthink waaayyyyy to much due to the scientific pondering on all of the methods....

Reactions: itsnotanybody, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Xerxes
S

Stryxmain

Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone know how much CO is produced by portable gas generators compared to charcoal? Is it more or less approx?

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and About_to_Go
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
That article doesn't mention anything about gas generators though. It was most likely a wood burning stove. I know gas generators produces CO, but I'd like to compare the amount produced after 45min vs charcoal.

You are right, but in other newer articles about this case, the police said, that the generator was the deadly reason. But in this case this was a portable electricity generator, which worked with petrol. For the other question, i don't know, sorry.

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Stryxmain
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Personally I'm just keen to do it in a car, somehow or somewhere isolated so not to be saved, whether it's using gas or the chemicals in flasks or charcoal coals or whatever. There's risk to anything, even hanging they say on here can cause brain damage, jumping brain damage and a broken leg or two.
If I had my own car (rental too costly too much paperwork) I'd be outta here.
People think I need a partner for moral support or company, but really it's just because they have more resources than me all on my own.

It's by no means from a lack of trying. I am strongly against the tailpipe method for me.

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Stryxmain
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
But was it easy, ok for you to stay in that room? Can't you get the same readings with coals or something else? I would suggest that instead if the readings aren't real high to knock you out really fast. I mean so many accidents happen with CO from grills, heaters and generators because people haven't gotten negative effects to know it. But I guess there are some negative effects from acids. They also do other damage beside CO.
Acids to make CO were recommended in euthanasia book when the reading is 10000ppm or higher because it will make person unconscious after few breaths. Then there is no suffering.
Not really any access to anywhere to prepare bbqs outside. Acids far simpler for me, far less preparation. So will have to do.

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Are the acids easy to obtain in Australia? Or am I just gonna have to charcoal grill Mmm?

ChickenAndPotatoes

ChickenAndPotatoes

Veteran Veteran
Nov 8, 2018
Personally I'm just keen to do it in a car, somehow or somewhere isolated so not to be saved, whether it's using gas or the chemicals in flasks or charcoal coals or whatever. There's risk to anything, even hanging they say on here can cause brain damage, jumping brain damage and a broken leg or two.
If I had my own car (rental too costly too much paperwork) I'd be outta here.
People think I need a partner for moral support or company, but really it's just because they have more resources than me all on my own.

It's by no means from a lack of trying. I am strongly against the tailpipe method for me.
I want(ed?) to do the CO method as well. Charcoal grill in a tent in a lonely spot. But one of the side effects, IF you survive, is blindness or blurry vision which means you won't be able to make a phone call or drive yourself home. So you'd be stuck in the middle of nowhere blind. It could also give you motor damage, tremors, seizures which would make you dangerous behind the wheel. So I'd do it close to home, maybe even within walking distance to home. And park your car where it won't be towed and can sit for several weeks. Because IF you survive, you're likely going to need to go to the hospital. It sucks, I know, this was my method too.

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Spiko
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
But let's say your in a situation where you can't light up the grills without attracting attention say in a suburban backyard or some other setting.

What I mean to say is, can the grill/s be lit inside the car in the foot wells, or will they cause the car to catch fire? assuming after lighting I was unconscious and could not obviously "keep an eye" on the grill anymore.

Thoughts are appreciated by any experts don't know any to tag. @Threads perhaps I can call on anyone you know here? If I may be a pain just the once. This really feels like 'the' method for my case.

S

sini

Student
Sep 30, 2018
Sorry it was 2000 ppm which was max on tester. X

I can't
But let's say your in a situation where you can't light up the grills without attracting attention say in a suburban backyard or some other setting.

What I mean to say is, can the grill/s be lit inside the car in the foot wells, or will they cause the car to catch fire? assuming after lighting I was unconscious and could not obviously "keep an eye" on the grill anymore.

Thoughts are appreciated by any experts don't know any to tag. @Threads perhaps I can call on anyone you know here? If I may be a pain just the once. This really feels like 'the' method for my case.

I don't think anyone should light the grill inside a car. It would just make too much smoke, maybe light a fire, that burns eyes etc. for one to be in there long enough then.

You should read previous post about the method. Grill can be lit for example in camping area. If it's smaller I'm sure you will find anywhere aaplace where it won't wake up suspicion.

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stargazer
S

sini

Student
Sep 30, 2018
Are the acids easy to obtain in Australia? Or am I just gonna have to charcoal grill Mmm?

I think coals are better for many reasons. It's hard to get the CO levels above 10000ppm so that you only have to be few seconds in the burning acid vapors. And you should have CO meter. CO from coals don't hurt.

I bet they sell battery acid in every country in hardware store etc. That is 100% sulphuric acid or close to it. This time a year formic acid is may not be so much sold for bee farming. Industries usually sell it to anyone, but minimum may be 30l. You may have to pick them up there where it's sold because at least where I live, for safety reasons they don't send it via mail.

Reactions: aenr21, thundersnail, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Good luck, from back when this thread was first made it's still my method of choice. Only thing I'll say to you is make sure you have at least a kilo of coals and try to seal your vehicle at least a little from the inside.

Definitely there is a line to draw when trying to guarantee a method but also

Right, as Sini said, you can't light the grills inside. Not least because of the fire but the smoke too. The reason we light the grills outside first is because we wait for the coals to die down to a smoulder, this is when the coals produce sizeable amounts of CO, when there are no flames at all.

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DarkTear and 1 other person
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Good luck, from back when this thread was first made it's still my method of choice. Only thing I'll say to you is make sure you have at least a kilo of coals and try to seal your vehicle at least a little from the inside.

Definitely there is a line to draw when trying to guarantee a method but also

Right, as Sini said, you can't light the grills inside. Not least because of the fire but the smoke too. The reason we light the grills outside first is because we wait for the coals to die down to a smoulder, this is when the coals produce sizeable amounts of CO, when there are no flames at all.

Thanks. Noted about grills outside.

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and sini
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I can't

I don't think anyone should light the grill inside a car. It would just make too much smoke, maybe light a fire, that burns eyes etc. for one to be in there long enough then.

You should read previous post about the method. Grill can be lit for example in camping area. If it's smaller I'm sure you will find anywhere aaplace where it won't wake up suspicion.
Again thanks

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I've appreciated all the help from this great thread. Brings a tear to my eyes (metaphorically). But definitely a smile. Warm regards.

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DarkTear and 3 others
S

sini

Student
Sep 30, 2018
I've appreciated all the help from this great thread. Brings a tear to my eyes (metaphorically). But definitely a smile. Warm regards.

I'm so sorry you are in similar situation than so many here. If you are 100% sure there is no hope and way for better health etc. then I believe that there is painless way to cross over. We all do it one day anyway.

Reactions: aenr21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stargazer
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I'm so sorry you are in similar situation than so many here. If you are 100% sure there is no hope and way for better health etc. then I believe that there is painless way to cross over. We all do it one day anyway.

Let's say even if disturbed, if we're unconscious for a certain period of time, I just need to know how long for resuscitation to be impossible from let's say the clock ticking from once the car doors close, please? 20 minutes, 1 hour.
Again this is talking about how long from any knowledge or research that even rescue would be unsuccessful to revive ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and DarkTear
S

sini

Student
Sep 30, 2018
Let's say even if disturbed, if we're unconscious for a certain period of time, I just need to know how long for resuscitation to be impossible from let's say the clock ticking from once the car doors close, please? 20 minutes, 1 hour.
Again this is talking about how long from any knowledge or research that even rescue would be unsuccessful to revive ?

I could only tell about how fast a person dies if you had recorded the amount of CO with meter in the car before.

Below is one estimation.
I have seen many saying death comes in lower CO levels in about 3-4 hours in other studies. It depends on persons weight and health also.

https://www.abe.iastate.edu/extension-and-outreach/carbon-monoxide-concentrations-table-aen-172/

CO levels can be gotten above 10000ppm easily with generator. But CO builds up so for example when there is CO 400-800ppm death comes in 3-5h (read the studies of it available in Internet since estimations vary) and when there is 10000ppm (=1%) CO death comes in few minutes. The result is same in both. Other one just takes longer.

I don't know whether anyone have tested here with meter how much CO they have gotten with coals in car or in space that is same size than car.

You should check the messages before in this thread.

Reactions: thundersnail, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and DarkTear
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Well guess what. Last night it was pouring down rain in the forest, so I saved my charcoal and grill for another day, went home and made up with my wife. Another day and today is a little bit better mood wise.

Reactions: aenr21, SMarie1204, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Brain damage is a blanket term. But broken down it means: urinating on yourself, trouble picking up your feet to walk, crooked posture, increased anxiety, PTSD, a form of amnesia where you can't store new information in your brain, trouble sleeping, and other problems. Very risky move going the CO route, unfortunately. They gave this guy who had a 28% presence of CO in his blood, a pill used to treat gait disturbances in Parkinson's disease (Mirapex). They also gave him Vitamin E and melatonin and he supposedly recovered from that combination of pills.

https://www.neuroskills.com/about-u...drome-following-carbon-monoxide-poisoning.php
Good reminder. Also scary.

Wouldn't be an issue if someone did it for you, or you'd have a more reliable one like 'head in the gas oven'. For the most part.