• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
I am going to attempt co poisoning again tomorrow when all my kit arrives. I have bought 5kg of lump charcoal and a tent for my method. I have drafted a delayed email to send out 12 hours after I attempt. I have tried this before but this time I will be sedating myself with pregabalin, zopiclone and quetiapine to hasten sleep so hopefully I will be so drowsy SI won't kick in.

I am sat at work just waiting for time to pass until tomorrow which is the last dry day of the week so I need to do this before the weather changes at the weekend. I'm going to do this later in the day.

I feel at peace. I have been trying to ligature but it's clearly not a method for me. Co poisoning while sedated will hopefully work. I will seal the zipper with gaffer tape and wait for the coals to finish glowing before I transfer to the tent. As I have said, I have tried this before but I bailed when I started to get a severe headache and entered a drunk like state. Fingers crossed this time

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I feel like being sedated/severely exhausted is very important for CO method. I would pop some strong painkillers beforehand too. Perhaps anything that would make someone more relaxed or sleepy works, even alcohol.

It still blows my mind how so many people die in their sleep while not even trying to CTB, by just being exposed to a certain level of it by accident. I wish you the best of luck.

B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
It's cold here in the UK presently so that will be a challenge to overcome. I'll have to wrap up well probably using a duvet to stay warm. I hadn't thought about taking any painkillers but will add some paracetamol as that's all I have. They're good for headaches. I feel sure I will succeed this time

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Good luck, and I hope you achieve peace.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It failed and I ended up in hospital for several days with co poisoning
I'm sorry you failed. Don't be too hard to yourself. May I ask why it failed, you have any ideas? I hope you don't have any severe injuries/brain damage from the attempt, I hope you recover quickly!

B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
A friend unexpectedly turned up. Fire brigade was called, paramedics were called. I was extremely unsteady and last thing I was aware of was a rapid heart rate. There were severe storms while I was inpatient and my tent got destroyed so I won't be doing it again any time soon. I keep trying stuff like this and it fails

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It was a great idea in principle but not really the weather for setting up a tent I think.

Don't beat yourself up too much, tomorrow is a new day.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Wow. I'm Sorry OP. How are you lately? What I'm getting from reading the forum on ctb via carbon monoxide is that it's unreliable and dangerous if failed.
How is it that there is so many accidental fatalities with Carbon Monoxide, yet people like us who actually want out, can't succeed with this method. It's like a cruel joke.
Edit: I think the common demonater from what I've read with failed attempts is not using a generator. A generator would probably be more efficient?