• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sunnybunny123

Jul 8, 2024
Hi,

I read about Carbon Dioxide poisoning which is very rare and it is probably one of the only methods I could do. I tried partial hanging but can't find my carotid arteries.

My plan is to take around 8 tbsp citric acid and 5 tbsp baking soda, put them in cup. And water in another closed bottle. Then I am not sure what I would do next. place both of them in plastic bag, (not sure how) and tie it tightly with rope and rubber band. Then pour the water in.

How long would it take to reach concentrations of over 30% and lose consciousness? I am not very good at suppressing the need to breathe.

is this strategy possible or am I getting something wrong?

Someone please help

Last edited:
S

sunnybunny123

Jul 8, 2024
Thank you, I will buy the ingredients this week and let you know before I try it.

As for just using plastic bag, I tried it without handcuffs or anything, and the panic and needing to breathe is so bad, I don't wanna die that way.

I also tried hyperventilating and shallow water blackout but no matter how many times I try I can not hyperventilate properly. Like I dont feel dizzy or anything. Nothing happens. Any resources?

Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
This was also my method (precisely with citric acid and plastic bag), but I'm hesitant now because of this post :

Post in thread 'Carbon Dioxide-Research Thread' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-dioxide-research-thread.165851/post-2565541

I don't know... I was thinking of mixing citric acid and baking soda (much more than 5 tbsp) in a bottle, gather CO2 in a bag and then put the bag very quickly on my head. But the % of the CO2 may be too high, imho. Difficult to calculate....

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
This was also my method (precisely with citric acid and plastic bag), but I'm hesitant now because of this post :

Post in thread 'Carbon Dioxide-Research Thread' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-dioxide-research-thread.165851/post-2565541

I don't know... I was thinking of mixing citric acid and baking soda (much more than 5 tbsp) in a bottle, gather CO2 in a bag and then put the bag very quickly on my head. But the % of the CO2 may be too high, imho. Difficult to calculate....
A high percentage of CO2 is good, annoying symptoms appear at a medium percentage, if you immediately reach a high percentage you lose awareness in a short time.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
CO2 is not a reliable method. The body detects it quickly and you will rip off the bag.

Reactions: motoko_s9, Cakeisalie and locked*n*loaded
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
CO2 is not a reliable method. The body detects it quickly and you will rip off the bag.
It's not a problem... The problem is when it is too long and you don't know how long to wait and what you will feel next....

I tried 3 times, 1 was very serious, the only reason I stopped is because of this...

Edit : I mean I tried with plastic bag only, without adding CO2 beforehand.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
IMO, you'd have to have some kind of fool-proof way of securing your hands, and person, for this to work, before even starting to breathe the CO2. I don't know how you could do that except some complicated, timed device that combines the ingredients automatically after securing yourself, kinda like how it happens in an execution chamber. As already said, the CO2 is going to lead to panic and you ripping off the bag.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
It's not a problem... The problem is when it is too long and you don't know how long to wait and what you will feel next....

I tried 3 times, 1 was very serious, the only reason I stopped is because of this...

Edit : I mean I tried with plastic bag only, without adding CO2 beforehand.
It depends on the size of the envelope, I asked the AI without specifying the size of the envelope and therefore taking a normal sized envelope as an example and it said around five minutes to lose consciousness and ten to die.

Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
It depends on the size of the envelope, I asked the AI without specifying the size of the envelope and therefore taking a normal sized envelope as an example and it said around five minutes to lose consciousness and ten to die.
yes now we have a little more information...

I tried in 2020 before knowing this forum. And I had taken the bag of about 20-25 L. I thought it would make things more gradual. But it was too long and I started to worry that if I waited there would be horrible sensations that I potentially couldn't stand and that I would take the bag off too late because of it (too late to escape without brain damage). I read at the time that within 1-2 minutes I should lose consciousness. But no....

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
yes now we have a little more information...

I tried in 2020 before knowing this forum. And I had taken the bag of about 20-25 L. I thought it would make things more gradual. But it was too long and I started to worry that if I waited there would be horrible sensations that I potentially couldn't stand and that I would take the bag off too late because of it (too late to escape without brain damage). I read at the time that within 1-2 minutes I should lose consciousness. But no....
I think the envelope was big or you didn't hold it tight enough, although I'm guessing more the former.

Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
I think the envelope was big or you didn't hold it tight enough, although I'm guessing more the former.
Yeah I now think this too... I closed it with lots of scotch around my neck. Now I'd take a tissue stretch "scotch" I think (like tapes for sports, injuries etc...). I'm afraid to use a scarf or things like this because it is easy to remove or for it to "glide"...