• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
ok, few days ago i mentioned i'll try to discuss ... i can't say it's a method. It's just some sort of information i stumbled upon like 4-5 times while i was searching the deep web. it needs to be checked. I need to share my thoughs on that and probably get some helpful information. So, some users on various forums were talking about fully soaking the capron thread and then tying it firmly around your neck just before going to sleep. As they say, the capron material itself will dry after some time and slowly clench your neck while you sleep. It will prevent brain from receiving oxygen, but you'll be able to breath like nothing happens. They say a person will just pass away during his sleep. The recipe : buy a capron thread, cut a piece from it, soak it in the water for 5 minutes, tie it firmly around the neck and that's it, you're ready for taking a nap. As for me, i personally don't believe it will work, cause i think your brain will most likely rudely wake you up. And what about brain cells ? Even if it works, imagine losing some brain cells and waking up being brain damaged completely. As for me, i'm gonna find and buy some thread from any sewing supplies store, soak it and tie it on my leg of forearm, just to see if it will really get clenched.

Some questions for everybody who reads this : Have you ever heard about such method ? (or maybe similar methods). And what do you think will happen when your throat is being clunched during the sleep ?

V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
seems good in theory, but practice seems to me to be subject to failure. I think you could wake up in a moment, and if you use benzos, nothing guarantees that it will not break with the movements you do during sleep. I think it's very risky because, as you said, imagine waking up with permanent brain damage.