• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mayhem

mayhem

dysphoria. delusion. despair.
Feb 23, 2023
Don't know when I'll pass out but I'd like to take this opportunity to say I love you guys and you all deserve better.
reading this actually made me tear up a little bit. even though we didn't talk much, i enjoyed talking to you. you seemed like a nice and kind person. i hope you are in a better place now ✨

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
So sad I missed this earlier. We only spoke a few times but you were so kind. I hope you are at peace now.

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Safe travels stranger. Hope you find the rest you're yearning for.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Safe travels and farewell. I never talked to you before you took your life, but every time I saw you on the forums I really admired what you had to say. I'll always remember you as a man of unshakable integrity and resolve, like you would've wanted. You were a real one. Hope you've found peace, wherever you are.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. May you rest in peace. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

Placo

Placo

Student
Feb 14, 2024
Rise above the crowds
Wade through toxic clouds
Breach the outer sphere
The edge of all our fears rest with you
We are counting on you
It's up to you
Spread our codes to the stars
You must rescue us all
Spread our codes to the stars
You must rescue us all
Tell us
Tell us your final wish
Now we know you can never return
Tell us
Tell us your final wish
We will tell it to the world

S

suffering to live

Mar 11, 2024
Hey fellas does anyone was in contact with INTJme?
Is ST reliable method?
Looks like it's the same as N.