• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MadAna

MadAna

May 8, 2023
i would love to not wake up anymore.. why is so difficult to go away in a not splatter way...? what do you think about heroin overdose? is it possible? does it hurt? i know its possible but... idk... i just want to not wake up anymore one day... btw sorry for my english, im italian, born in romania actually... but raised in italy... anyway... i just would love to not wake up one day....

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
a heroin overdose is my #1 dream way to die. i had a chance to get some a few months ago & every day i regret that i didnt :p now i have to somehow get myself to jump off a building. fun.

MadAna

MadAna

May 8, 2023
a heroin overdose is my #1 dream way to die. i had a chance to get some a few months ago & every day i regret that i didnt :p now i have to somehow get myself to jump off a building. fun.
Why? is it that difficult to find H where you live? Seriously? Here there is planty lol

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Heroin is a bit risky because of the purity, there is other best options (pharmaceuticals opioids or nitazenes)