• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Plan A may never arrive so need a plan b. The more I look and research the more nothing seems to work. Am looking at OD but don't think have enough or even right things. Frustrated is not the word

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, notMyRealName, Cakes and 1 other person
U

unlovible000

-
Nov 20, 2020
Nether can I. It's sad, and that's really the only thing a want.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Cakes and Gromit-CTB
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
What's your plan A?

Reactions: Cakes
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
You don't fancy CO ?
Social anxiety can't leave house for more than 5 mins, can't do inside as have housemates or would willing do it, can't do hanging so limited on ways

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, AutoTap and notMyRealName
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Social anxiety can't leave house for more than 5 mins, can't do inside as have housemates or would willing do it, can't do hanging so limited on ways
Ah ok. I had CO as my preferred method but I'm worried in case I cock it up. So I have some SN, luckily got it just before they took it off the craft site. I'd rather not go that way, it's my plan B, I just have no idea where on earth I could pitch up a tent in the current lockdown.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Ah ok. I had CO as my preferred method but I'm worried in case I cock it up. So I have some SN, luckily got it just before they took it off the craft site. I'd rather not go that way, it's my plan B, I just have no idea where on earth I could pitch up a tent in the current lockdown.
Not that easy at the moment, although someone I chatted with went last night by CO. I just have to hope the SN arrives but loosing hope every day

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I was thinking she said she was going to wipe her phone, so might not be able to log on. She seemed like a really nice person.

Reactions: Silvermorning, Cakes and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I was thinking she said she was going to wipe her phone, so might not be able to log on. She seemed like a really nice person.
She was lovely. Just world gave her a bad hand. I hope she is at peace. Doesn't help still being here though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Cakes and StuFin
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
I'm also waiting for SN, I've ordered from two different suppliers so hopefully something gets delivered. Good luck with yours

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I'm also waiting for SN, I've ordered from two different suppliers so hopefully something gets delivered. Good luck with yours
And you with yours.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Plan A may never arrive so need a plan b. The more I look and research the more nothing seems to work. Am looking at OD but don't think have enough or even right things. Frustrated is not the word
Same plan A for me was SN and well... now I need plan B and yep rip

Reactions: Gromit-CTB