FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think the fact that humans still cannot reliably leave in peace in an instant and guaranteed way just proves what a disgusting and evil world we exist in. The right to die is compassionate as suicide means the permanent relief and escape from all suffering, it's just so harmful how humans don't have the option to instantly leave in peace, the right to die is a human right and the fact that this is denied only leads to more torture.

Nobody should have to endure this existence they were so cruelly burdened with for even a second longer than they wish to, it's so repulsive how people wish to prevent suicide rather than see it as the positive form of self care it truly is as suicide solves all problems, there are no disadvantages to not existing.

The reality is that not everyone even wants to exist here, and I think that it's always preferable to not exist, I could never see a point to suffering so unnecessarily in this hellish reality for decades on end, it's a curse having the ability to suffer so extremely so therefore it's a crime how people even have to do method research online and have to struggle to die so much.

A peaceful suicide should be a basic human right and it's always unacceptable how it's not, do people really want to die a slow painful death from old age, we are all going to die anyway so it's literally insane wanting to remove peaceful ways for people to leave on their own terms. Pro-lifers are so delusional, I think the true mental illness is being anti-suicide in this hellish world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhyWasIBorn, buyersremorse, NoLoveNoHope and 6 others