• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ineedtojackit

ineedtojackit

Jul 5, 2018
Who says it isn't rational? Society just leads us to believe it isn't due to study of biology and the influence of religion.

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
For instance somebody who has been convicted and is now held back for the rest of there life.

Extreme poverty

Being born into sharia law,communism

There could be countless reasons.

Ah political suicide. Forgot about that one. Yeah I guess there are more reasons.

Reactions: lv-gras
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
I have neither of those so i must be lying??? Well your the first person to say that tbh ill raise that with the consultant see what he thinks maybe that will get me out. I doubt it you absolute uneducated moron

Lying to yourself. I didnt say anyone was lying. Also calling me uneducated lmao.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
When I see beheading videos by terrorists, then I think, when was procreation ever rational, to be put at such risk, and then the onus put on us, as if we chose to be here? I mean perhaps we did, I don't know, but it doesn't seem to make much sense. So by extension of that, it's no less rational it seems, in an inverted sort of way. Fear of the other side keeps me here though.