• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
I just ordered sodium nitrate from Amazon. Is it the real deal? When it comes in the mail, I will end my life with it. Is it even possible to order it from Amazon, or did I fall for a scam? It said sodium nitrate, and a bunch of reviews were warning against selling "such a dangerous product". Will it be what I'm looking for?
Amazon product ASIN B00DYO6FXA

Last edited:
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Not to be that guy, but this is the recovery thread. You'd get more responses to your inquiry if you posted in the "suicide discussion" thread. To answer your question though, yeah it's real. I believe that SN is used to maintain the color of meat during the curing process, so it's got its real-life uses. Please, read Stan's Guide thoroughly first before you do anything rash with a bottle of powered poison.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
If you did post in the recovery section with some degree of intention, you may have some degree of uncertainty (even if subconscious). It might not be a bad idea to postpone your plans until you identify or explore other options that are not as final.

You are probably old enough to have seen changes in your life (sometimes things get worse, sometimes things get better). If you are at a point when things are bad, you may also wish to consider that this also could change.

If you do decide to proceed, you would probably want to do more research as it sounds like there are aspects that you are unfamiliar with. It may be similar to enlisting in the military. One might go into it for one reason, only to find out they were mistaken in their understanding. However, in that case, they have only lost the time of their enlistment.

Regardless of your decision, it may help to know that there are people who will care about you and that you could care about.

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
It's sodium nitrite, not sodium nitrate. I'm not sure if that product is authentic. It seems too good to be true.

Last edited:
Reactions: kovkay
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
It's sodium nitrite, not sodium nitrate. I'm not sure if that product is authentic. It seems too good to be true.
Oh yeah I didn't even catch that. Sodium Nitrate is not the correct ingredient for this little cocktail. You want Sodium Nitrite and yeah, it's perfectly legal here in the United States because it's got uses beyond the killing of one's self

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Oh yeah I didn't even catch that. Sodium Nitrate is not the correct ingredient for this little cocktail. You want Sodium Nitrite and yeah, it's perfectly legal here in the United States because it's got uses beyond the killing of one's self
Man, I gotta move to US from Canada just to CTB. It's somewhat legal here in Canada, well, no one got arrested or go to jail for it as far as I heard or due to lack of news reporting. It's so hard to get one here in Canada. If I have access to high potent SN, I'd buy it for sure.