O

onelastride

Jul 20, 2020
I was under the impression it was about a week or so of Metoclopramide and then a stat dose of Ondansetron.

Also I was considering mixing the solution, "D", with crystal light or the like, to make it a bit more palatable, and then just having some chocolate afterward. Does this sound feasible?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
All of the assisted suicide orgs use a single stat dose of Meto about 45-60 minutes before. By all means, feel free to combine it with zofran, as it will only help. You can combine N with crystal lite, but it will taste awful no matter what. It will make it even more acidic, so it may taste worse.

Reactions: onelastride
A

Aloha

Jul 31, 2020
Would one 10mg single stat dose of Meto about 45-60 minutes before be sufficient?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I believe they use 30mg, but it likely will make no difference. If you only had 10mg, I'd likely take it 2 hours before.

A

Aloha

Jul 31, 2020
They suggest 20-30 mg. I just tried 5mg today with no EPS but an upset stomach for a few hours. I don't think my system would handle more than 10mg. Thanks for the 2 hours before suggestion.

H

hellonearth1

Nov 28, 2020
All of the assisted suicide orgs use a single stat dose of Meto about 45-60 minutes before. By all means, feel free to combine it with zofran, as it will only help. You can combine N with crystal lite, but it will taste awful no matter what. It will make it even more acidic, so it may taste worse.
What if I cannot tolerate meto? I am unable to take it due to severe side effects. I can take zofran though. Would that work?