• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Exactly. I have no problem with murder. I also judge it harshly. But I also think I don't have the right to and doing so makes me a hypocrite. xD
All murderers should be murdered is murder.
No hypocrisy here. Only perfect neutrality. By CTBing you create a murderer and take a murderer out. Perfect balance.

• Love
Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
No hypocrisy here. Only perfect neutrality. By CTBing you create a murderer and take a murderer out. Perfect balance.
O_______________O

Who said you were allowed to make such a profound point that i've never considered before!? Hmmmmm!?!?! 😆

• Love
Reactions: EyesOfNight
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I have a PHD in dark knight studies I'll have you know.
I knew that saying accept that last part. Which was masterfully edited btw. xD
I have no idea what you are talking about. This image has been taken directly from "The Book of Dark Knight Principles" and no edits have been made as you can obviously see.
Smh my head >:(

• Yay!
Reactions: Sleeper System
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No. That is why there is two separate words to describe them, 'suicide' and 'homicide'. I am a suicidal person, I plan on killing my self. Just because I have made the decision to die and know more or less on how to kill my self doesn't make it easy nor ok to kill another person or people. I do very well judge others who murder other people, one of the things we have in common with this world and it's principles. Am taking my life because I have come to terms that I don't want to keep living it, MY life that is. Taking away someone's life that never asked to be killed, someone that still wants to live their life? I don't see how it is related or similar in anyway.

Last edited:
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
No. That is why there is two separate words to describe them, 'suicide' and 'homicide'. I am a suicidal person, I plan on killing my self. Just because I have made the decision to die and know more or less on how to kill my self doesn't make it easy nor ok to kill another person or people. I do very well judge others who murder other people, one of the things we have in common with this world and it's principles. Am taking my life because I have come to terms that I don't want to keep living it, MY life that is. Taking away someone's life that never asked to be killed, someone that still wants to live their life? I don't see how it is related or similar in anyway.
Words created by us though. In the natural order of life those terms don't exist. There is no distinction between the two. The only thing is murder is punishable and suicide by the simple act of it is simultaneously murder and punishment all in one. Deemed entirely by society.

I'm just speaking to the capacity. Suicide is killing. Murder is killing. Both are hard for some and both are easy for some.

Sounds like you're on the emotional path and I'm on the direct rational path. You're not wrong at all though. It's just different prospective.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Words created by us though. In the natural order of life those terms don't exist. There is no distinction between the two. The only thing is murder is punishable and suicide by the simple act of it is simultaneously murder and punishment all in one. Deemed entirely by society.

I'm just speaking to the capacity. Suicide is killing. Murder is killing. Both are hard for some and both are easy for some.

Sounds like you're on the emotional path and I'm on the direct rational path. You're not wrong at all though. It's just different prospective.
I guess either way whatever helps us sleep at night.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I understand the concept and logic of this. In an odd way, it make sense

But I could never bring myself to do this to other innocent people. If anything, it reveals the selfish and evil side of the person

It will be a little more reasonable, if they did it to some evil people that clearly deserves punishment, or at least to the people that caused them to become suicidal, such as through bullying or mistreating them poorly for an extended period of time

But its complicated. Since life is difficult, and sometimes this society has a way of driving even some of the nicest people to go crazy. Therefore in some ways, its hard to blame them completely, even if they committed this negative act

I guess its just the cruel reality of nature. Just like how animals in the wild kill each other every single day

But for myself, I won't be able to do it. I would rather quietly leave this world, while without having to bother or disturb anyone in the process as much as possible

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I understand the concept and logic of this. In an odd way, it make sense

But I could never bring myself to do this to other innocent people. If anything, it reveals the selfish and evil side of the person

It will be a little more reasonable, if they did it to some evil people that clearly deserves punishment, or at least to the people that caused them to become suicidal, such as through bullying or mistreating them poorly for an extended period of time

But its complicated. Since life is difficult, and sometimes this society has a way of driving even some of the nicest people to go crazy. Therefore in some ways, its hard to blame them completely, even if they committed this negative act

I guess its just the cruel reality of nature. Just like how animals in the wild kill each other every single day

But for myself, I won't be able to do it. I would rather quietly leave this world, while without having to bother or disturb anyone in the process as much as possible
I dont think I ever would myself but I also think under the right kind of pressure I would find a way if I need to.

I think both murder and suicide are wrong.
You can find justification for either one (like you said)
and some would agree and some would. My only disagreement is when people try to completely disassociate the two and feel they can justify one and not the other without feeling/knowing that it's a little grey area hypocrisy kind of deal.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I dont think I ever would myself but I also think under the right kind of pressure I would find a way if I need to.

I think both murder and suicide are wrong.
You can find justification for either one (like you said)
and some would agree and some would. My only disagreement is when people try to completely disassociate the two and feel they can justify one and not the other without feeling/knowing that it's a little grey area hypocrisy kind of deal.
I know what you mean

May also depend which country you're in. For example in United States, literally any adult can buy a gun. So in some ways, it makes it a bit more natural to have this mentality for people that live there. Thats why there are so many mass shootings

But in other countries where its difficult to access a gun, a person would literally need to use a knife to go stab someone instead, which is more awkward, so becomes less popular thing to do

But of course I'm just guessing only

Last edited:
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
You mentioned that murder can be punished with murder. The same was true of suicide in the past in Europe so they were killed if found after attempted suicide. Wow you give the suicidal what they want and think it's punishment lol

I find your angle interesting as to how to view taking a life: your own or others. It's a violation against moral and societal standarts, and yes, murderers and self-murderers do both not care about those in this case. Could be a suicidal person be able to take another life if they are able to take their own? The answer is yes.

But so can everyone else with an able body. We all have to potential to be killers or to kill ourselves but most have no desire to do neither. Personally I find morality rather absurd looking at from the outside perspective it does seem fake because everything in the end boils down to "because I like it" or "because I don't like it" but then acting like there is some higher metaphysical purpose to it all. But humans just do what they want in the end.

I may disagree with murder or other things considered crimes or illegal by law out of my own desire. I'm an amoralist if that is a word: when I die nothing matters and the living have to deal with it if they want to continue living.

My desire and later act of self-annihilation places me outside of society. That would be my answer to the morality question.

The thing is suicidal people are still punished and locked up like criminals despite not being seen as criminals but unlike criminals we are denied any agency. To be honest suicide should be considered a crime again because it's less hypocritical if you treat people like that but oh well that bring up a discussion on not abusing the mentally ill and not discriminating people based on characteristics they can do nothing about.