• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Can the average person whose rain isn't potentially fully developed make an informed decision to CTB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
My eyes are very bad at the moment...I am sorry, please ignore my last statement as I cannot make it out. Will get back soon as I can. Thank you.
that's ok. Hope you're ok

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
hi, what do you mean it's never fully used?
If you're referring to the idea that we only use 10% of our brains or something, then that's a myth with no evidence to support it.
Every part of the brain is working all the time.
Maybe you mean something like most people are lazy and never exploit its full potential
No, no, no...I just missed some words. Not every part of the brain is working all of the time Worried. That is seizure activity...
that's ok. Hope you're ok
Sorry Worried. I am still learning when it is sensible and viable for me to communicate online. I use a white cane...no peripheral vision, and central can get very blurred. I miss words in sentences sometimes. Anyway...thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
"Fully informed" is a vague term. What does it mean to be fully informed?

Reactions: XYZ
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
"Fully informed" is a vague term. What does it mean to be fully informed?
To allegedly have all the info about things that are unknown to you prior to ctb... like recovery options, life changes etc. please note I wrote 'allegedly'

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah suddenly this site became way too quiet without that user. if you seeing this please come back.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Yeah suddenly this site became way too quiet without that user. if you seeing this please come back.
Uhmmm, how do you know how this site was, how busy it was, and how do you reach the conclusion that now the forum is too quiet without him? You just signed up 2 days ago lol.

Are you him on an alt account asking yourself back??

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Uhmmm, how do you know how this site was, how busy it was, and how do you reach the conclusion that now the forum is too quiet without him? You just signed up 2 days ago lol.

Are you him on an alt account asking yourself back??
Me? Him or her ?Come on don't go at me now. I'm def.not that user. But as a previous visitor liked its posts. I am allowed to like someone's posts no?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Me? Him or her ?Come on don't go at me now. I'm def.not that user. But as a previous visitor liked his posts. I am allowed to like someone's posts no?
You didn't answer my questions though.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
To allegedly have all the info about things that are unknown to you prior to ctb... like recovery options, life changes etc. please note I wrote 'allegedly'
In that case I'd say it yes to the question, because people whose brains haven't finished developing can still learn about all the 'unknown things'.

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Hey I've answered your question, why you having a go at me? Thought we were allowed to talk openly here.

well I'm all about respect to other members so please don't assume things.
we have lost a valuable member who posted interesting topics.

I'm a mom I raised 2 kids and have 7 nieces and nephews-I'm very close to. So I have some kid experience. Children learn by experiences. Ohh a bee they grab it get stung dang I'll never try that again. Next time they see a bee they run. One can't run from a successful CTB. It is a final choice. One that needs to be thought out- including the negative impacts. Some people are mature younger some not so much. I am not here to judge what horrors someone has been through that have brought them to this point. Everyone has their own baggage. There are things we must go through in life to learn. Think about it- not the depressing thigns the good things how you have learned about them. An 18 yr old with the teenage hormones and their "true love" break up ctbing is sad. Because they will have more "true loves" you learn from each relationship. I can't say an age because every circumstance is different and everyones maturity level is different. I was 16 with my own apartment don't ask how, I don't know. I wasn't mature I was prone to emotional outbursts, trying to ctb drunk pms over what I see now was mostly stupid reasons. I think before anyone young people ctb they need to seek help. Counseling meds. I know counseling really sux and so do meds- but if it can buy a yr or two and than you look back and say hmm that reason I was going to ctb was really stupid. Some people given time and maturity will view things totally different. I will note there are many of us here due to abusive parents. There needs to become system in place to protect kids who are in that environment.
I said i missed this ops thread and a user not mentioning who, got really upset cause I said I miss this users posts.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
@clayp i think it was more or less a misunderstanding. some of the things you were saying seemed like you made a second account (which isnt allowed here) and they were saying that you JUST joined so how could you "like" this persons threads. i think its more that you were a lurker before joining and you read what they said although you didnt PHYSICALLY like the post you still thought to yourself "i like that".

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
@clayp i think it was more or less a misunderstanding. some of the things you were saying seemed like you made a second account (which isnt allowed here) and they were saying that you JUST joined so how could you "like" this persons threads. i think its more that you were a lurker before joining and you read what they said although you didnt PHYSICALLY like the post you still thought to yourself "i like that".
Exactly! Thank you so much. That is exactly what i was trying to explain. But you did that for me, thank you.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It was meant to be an answer to another op I've put on ignore. Guess I don't know how to use this site very well still.

it's the second time I've done this I know I look like an idiot lol
Learn to quote. :tongue:

• Love
Reactions: clayp
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
no? yes? we are just confused how you quoted what you said under someone elses name. if you want to quote something theres the button at the bottom or highlight what you want to quote and a thing should pop up for it
Ok, thanks, I use mostly the reply button rarely the quote. I'll pay more attention.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Yes, quoting is really easy.

I haven't figured out the quote button. I quite something and it doesn't tag the person if I paste. Not easy on us older folks
well I'm all about respect to other members so please don't assume things.

I said i missed this ops thread and a user not mentioning who, got really upset cause I said I miss this users posts.
sorry someone got upset at you. Sometimes people need to realize there are many people here who mainly use a different language so it isn't always easy for them to relate.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yes. After midnight I was here and it seems like there wasn't too much activity.

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I haven't figured out the quote button. I quite something and it doesn't tag the person if I paste. Not easy on us older folks

sorry someone got upset at you. Sometimes people need to realize there are many people here who mainly use a different language so it isn't always easy for them to relate.

I never use the quote button, but using reply button usually does the trick. :happy:

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Status
Not open for further replies.