• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Can the average person whose rain isn't potentially fully developed make an informed decision to CTB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sure, it's possible, and there are some in that age range who undoubtably can and do make that decision. There is a rightful counterpoint that relative lack of life experience can lead some those in that age range to make impulsive decisions or decisions about problems that are finite in duration. I understand emotional pain is relative and extremely difficult to compare from person to person. I also understand not being popular in school is not the same as being homeless and unpopular.

I knew from a very early age I would most likely die either suddenly or at a time of my own choosing, so I don't doubt others can make that decision as well.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Here's a new take...
The question assumes that the brain must be fully developed for a rational decision to be made. I think that assumption itself can be challenged. We make several rational decisions well before our brains are fully-developed, and quite frankly, we make several irrational decisions even after our brain is fully-developed. I think it's fair to say that the probability of an irrational decision is higher before the brain is fully developed, but that is different than saying the brain cannot arrive at a perfectly logical conclusion.
Children can make rational decisions, studies have shown this. Even in the everyday mundane sense, children make rational decisions all the time.

The big difference between children and adults is in the ability to be able to consider their lives as a whole in relation to the world, and in making reasonably considered long-term decisions in light of it. This is only found in a very rudimentary, inchoate form in children.

You're right though, this notion of 'rationality' is problematic if you're using it in trying to legislate when someone is or is not allowed to make autonomous decisions about the continuance of their own lives.

Often, outside political forces (i.e. psychiatry, economics) will dictate when someone is 'irrational' about a decision they have made, for reasons related to power and control, not to rationality itself.**

Rationality is an evolving ability which is tied in to other modalities and functions of the brain, and which gets more refined with age (which can always be overridden by nonrational factors), but which is also present in some form from a very young age.

**in economics, you're an irrational actor when not acting according to your hedonistic desires and wants - because those desires and wants make the economy function properly, and are often manufactured by the economy itself so that it can perpetuate itself for the benefit of a few - this is actually a circular and ad hoc definition; in psychiatry, you're irrational (or mentally ill) when you're acting in accordance with a belief system considered deviant or not connected with 'reality' (see economics) and/or a set of emotions considered pathological or morbid. In fact, the psychiatric and economic understandings of irrationality are related and work towards the same political ends and have the same function, biopower and capital accumulation.

Last edited:
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
First of all, I meant that no one said anything like that in this thread. This thread is not trying to decide who is allowed to die. Some might make the argument, that anyone who is intensely suffering can't make an informed decision on life. I don't see why it's so wrong to have that discussion, especially if anyone can enter the conversation and share their opinion.
There's no extreme reaction. I said that a lot of these points have been discussed in a previous thread, I don't see why he keeps going at it. Have you even read the other thread, or you just want to disregard it and pick a fight with me here for no reason? Just go through the other thread. I replied and said that the same topic has been already discussed, not that he said specific pro-lifey things in this thread.

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Uuuuu again with this discussion. It's a delicate one! You don't want to be anti-choice, but you cannot be oblivious to the fact that some 18-25 year-olds are in deep pain...

In my 11 months of lurking on this sight one thing I have seen is an incredible turnover in membership.

Have you noticed the same thing?

If membership were static, I would clearly understand your sense of ...oh boy here we go again....and personally I would refrain from reposing the question. However membership is not static. People are joining and leaving SS daily from what I observe. Hence, I perceive it's prudent to repose any given topic periodically, especially those that I perceive to be as important as this one.

I can respect if you completely disagree. My opinion is no more or less value than yours and I understand this.

For myself, topics that I see that become tiresome I personally choose not to click on the thread. This approach works great for me.

Peace.
There's no extreme reaction. I said that a lot of these points have been discussed in a previous thread, I don't see why he keeps going at it. Have you even read the other thread, or you just want to disregard it and pick a fight with me here for no reason? Just go through the other thread. I replied and said that the same topic has been already discussed, not that he said specific pro-lifey things in this thread.

If you're so troubled by the my threads, why click on them? How does this serve you?

There are plenty of other options where you can click and read on this form. This ain't no one thread town.

Perhaps best for you to avoid my threads in the future? You can always put me on ignore.

Maybe even a better idea is for you to make your own threads where perhaps you can control the narrative which you seemingly are trying to promote?

No malice intended on my end.

Peace

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
In my 11 months of lurking on this sight one thing I have seen is an incredible turnover in membership
to change the topic slightly, why do you think this is?
I've only actually known about/use this website for a few months.

Do you think most people who use this site actually go on to ctb, or is the rate of 'recovery' quite high too?
I know no one really has any way of knowing though

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020
I disagree with @GoneGoneGone .I think it's wonderful, that you keep starting thought provoking conversations on here. Everyone can decide for themselves, whether they want to partake in them or not.

And I don't think your question denies that people under the age of 25 can be in unbearable pain. It only asks whether or not people in that age group can make an informed decision they fully understand.

I'm 26 and I honestly gotta say that I belive that it's hard for anyone to make a fully informed decision on ctb, considering there isn't much information to begin with. I'm also not sure if I can exclude myself from the age group you mentioned.

It has taken me around three months to decide on a method only to find out, that that method has side effects, I didn't anticipate and that get in the way of what I had planned for my body.
I wont know whether or not I'll be successful, or perhaps even injured myself permanently because there is almost to no scientific data available for any method. Let alone on how to execute it to ensure success or on the risks of failure.
I'm still reflected enough to notice that the mounting pressure is warping my thinking lately. So I worry that I might idealize a method out if desperation, with my brain filtering out any red flags.

I also really care about how exactly me passing would impact others, and how I could make it easier on them. I don't know if they'd appreciate a farewell video, or of that would be triggering.
I found some information but it was mostly "don't do it" "your mom will cry, so don't do it" "if you're considering, just don't do it".
Not very informative. I obviously can't discuss and plan that with my loved ones.

It's also a pain in the ass to find out what will happen to my body, that I won't have a say in through my will. The legal process that follows someone ctb.
I couldn't even find out how a deceased person is pepared for a wake, and I'm really worried, that they won't have my foundation shade, and I'll be laying in the coffin with a gray face. Casket ready (ppl with darker complexions will understand haha)
I disagree with @GoneGoneGone .I think it's wonderful, that you keep starting thought provoking conversations on here. Everyone can decide for themselves, whether they want to partake in them or not.

And I don't think your question denies that people under the age of 25 can be in unbearable pain. It only asks whether or not people in that age group can make an informed decision they fully understand.

I'm 26 and I honestly gotta say that I belive that it's hard for anyone to make a fully informed decision on ctb, considering there isn't much information to begin with. I'm also not sure if I can exclude myself from the age group you mentioned.

It has taken me around three months to decide on a method only to find out, that that method has side effects, I didn't anticipate and that get in the way of what I had planned for my body.
I wont know whether or not I'll be successful, or perhaps even injured myself permanently because there is almost to no scientific data available for any method. Let alone on how to execute it to ensure success or on the risks of failure.
I'm still reflected enough to notice that the mounting pressure is warping my thinking lately. So I worry that I might idealize a method out if desperation, with my brain filtering out any red flags.

I also really care about how exactly me passing would impact others, and how I could make it easier on them. I don't know if they'd appreciate a farewell video, or of that would be triggering.
I found some information but it was mostly "don't do it" "your mom will cry, so don't do it" "if you're considering, just don't do it".
Not very informative. I obviously can't discuss and plan that with my loved ones.

It's also a pain in the ass to find out what will happen to my body, that I won't have a say in through my will. The legal process that follows someone ctb.
I couldn't even find out how a deceased person is pepared for a wake, and I'm really worried, that they won't have my foundation shade, and I'll be laying in the coffin with a gray face. Casket ready (ppl with darker complexions will understand haha)

Thank you for the support @mooncake

We're on a site dedicated to the discussion of suicide. Apparently over half of the members on SS are between the age of 18 to 21. And yet seemingly some posters would rather talk about the weather.

Are you f****** kidding me?

Perhaps some peoples' tenure at SS has been so extensive you've become calloused?

Perhaps time for some self-reflection?

Perhaps some soul searching on your own concerning your particular motives?

Frankly, I find this approach very curious and troublesome.

Why is the image of the Pied Piper coming to my mind right now?

Does my perception of the Pied Piper resonate?

And I view this as nothing other than manipulation tactics trying to silence people like myself. I find these actions very transparent by two or three of you. (Obviously not you @mooncake although I'm delving into this concepts after tagging you).

You know exactly who you are. No need to call you out by name. No need to tag you.

To all those bothered in my trying to prompt younger members to really think through other options before potentially making a decision to KILL THEMSELVES may I highly suggest you put me on ignore. I believe this would serve us both very well. I would be most appreciative if you would do so.

What I find especially curious is one member who has previously put me on ignore keeps popping up repeatedly inside of my threads. May I ask kindly why this is?

Why is it that you can't stay out of my yard and inside your own yard?

I have yet to cross into your yard once since your inappropriate display of aggression and hostility towards me in that one thread. What I found especially curious in that post is you violated all the things you preach. I noticed.

But, unlike you I did not cry to the mods asking for help. I choose to fight my own battles I don't need the strength of the mods behind me. I live or die on my own two feet. Perhaps you should try this yourself?

You are incredibly well equipped to fight your own battles, and I mean this 100% as a compliment. Try it sometime, your success rate will be much higher than your failure rate. I am positive of this.

May I suggest you stay out of my yard in the future? And, show me the respect I've elected to show you.

Don't like what I write, make your own thread. Don't like my threads don't click on them.

Thank you for no future interaction.

If history is any indication let's see how long untell this particular poster runs to the mods for support. My bet is any second now, but perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised.

And, should this person's whining to the mods ultimately result in my being banned. I can live with this.

I trust the mods can look at my post history and judge for themselves whether or not I am a valuable member to this community and whether the clear voicing of my opinion is appropriate for a pro-choice form or not. I've always taken the view in my life - live by the sword die by the sword. I put myself out there and let the chips fall where they may.

if anybody needs any help in deciding how to word things when they flag this post just give me a holler and I'll be happy to guide you through the process. Lol

Peace to my friends.

Last edited:
mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020

Yes there was an extreme reaction by another member, so you jumeped in. Please don't gaslight me.
Like I said, I read many of the post, and didn't find anything that was as harsh as you make it seem, however I didn't read every single post. If you know where he said it you could have just sent me that specific post.
Also whats wrong with asking a simmilar question, if you're not clear on the answer? Doesn't everyone on here have the right to find answers to their questions? Why are you so bother by the fact that some opinions are the same/similar to the other thread? This is not a mandatory thread, you are allowed to leave and check out other threads.

Also I really dont consider this pro-life, but rather pro-well-thought-out-and-rational-choice. You could have just explained why you think young people are capable of such choices, dude. Instead you kind of derailed the conversation a bit.
Thank you for the support @mooncake

We're on a site dedicated to the discussion of suicide. Apparently over half of the members on SS are between the age of 18 to 21. And yet seemingly some posters would rather talk about the weather.

Are you f****** kidding me?

Perhaps some peoples' tenure at SS has been so extensive you've become calloused?

Perhaps time for some self-reflection?

Perhaps some soul searching on your own concerning your particular motives?

Frankly, I find this approach very curious and troublesome.

Why is the image of the Pied Piper coming to my mind right now?

Does my perception of the Pied Piper resonate?

And I view this as nothing other than manipulation tactics trying to silence people like myself. I find these actions very transparent by two or three of you. (Obviously not you @mooncake although I'm delving into this concepts after tagging you).

You know exactly who you are. No need to call you out by name. No need to tag you.

To all those bothered in my trying to prompt younger members to really think through other options before potentially making a decision to KILL THEMSELVES may I highly suggest you put me on ignore. I believe this would serve us both very well. I would be most appreciative if you would do so.

What I find especially curious is one member who has previously put me on ignore keeps popping up repeatedly inside of my threads. May I ask kindly why this is?

Why is it that you can't stay out of my yard and inside your own yard?

I have yet to cross into your yard once since your inappropriate display of aggression and hostility towards me in that one thread. What I found especially curious in that post is you violated all the things you preach. I noticed.

But, unlike you I did not cry to the mods asking for help. I choose to fight my own battles I don't need the strength of the mods behind me. I live or die on my own two feet. Perhaps you should try this yourself?

You are incredibly well equipped to fight your own battles, and I mean this 100% as a compliment. Try it sometime, your success rate will be much higher than your failure rate. I am positive of this.

May I suggest you stay out of my yard in the future? And, show me the respect I've elected to show you.

Don't like what I write, make your own thread. Don't like my threads don't click on them.

Thank you for no future interaction.

If history is any indication let's see how long untell this particular poster runs to the mods for support. My bet is any second now, but perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised.

And, should this person's whining to the mods ultimately result in my being banned. I can live with this.

I trust the mods can look at my post history and judge for themselves whether or not I am a valuable member to this community and whether the clear voicing of my opinion is appropriate for a pro-choice form or not. I've always taken the view in my life - live by the sword die by the sword. I put myself out there and let the chips fall where they may.

if anybody needs any help in deciding how to word things when they flag this post just give me a holler and I'll be happy to guide you through the process. Lol

Peace to my friends.

Oof, a bit harsh maybe.

Last edited:
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020
18 year olds are old enough to fight and are old enough to receive death penalty. So they are old enough to make an informed decision to ctb

I absolutely 100% agree with you. Please do not misunderstand what I'm stating. I'm just asking those who are under age 25 or they're about to be mindful that perhaps their mind isn't fully developed at this age.

From here on out my puppy dog friend I'm not addressing this at you it's just that I'm in this thread the thoughts of my mind I'm going to remark so from this point below whatever I state I'm focusing it on the entire community not just on you per se I'm focusing it on the 18 to 25 year olds on this form I'm focusing it on the 18 to 25 year old globally okay?

My concern for anyone under 25 is they might not know what they do not know. Hence post like these to help them see that their brains might not be fully developed. Frankly I don't remember the member but somebody wrote a really good post about how some children are really equipped to make good decisions. If I remember correctly I thumbs up it. Because I agree. However those individuals are not the target of this type of post!!!!

Geez.

I am 100% pro-choice for anyone over 18!!!

However I just say make a decision based with knowledge of the science.

Understand that once brain might not be fully developed.

If you understand this and make decisions to CTB knock yourself out. No sarcasm intended whatsoever.

I very well may have CT bead when I was 18 if I knew what I know now and if the site like this could have helped guide me through the process. And please don't misunderstand this last statement that I made above I really love that 18-year-olds are allowed on the site and can see what's available and can ensure they lessen the likelihood of making a tragic mistake and end up paralyzed or otherwise incapacitated.

Hopefully, I'm making more sense as to my position. I honestly am not trying to stop anyone from doing what they feel is best for themselves I'm just saying know the facts know the information get a sense of is your mind developed enough.

I'll also point out has anyone noticed I haven't voted in my own poll yet? Why not? I want to be educated too and hear your opinions from those without an agenda.

SMH

Respect to those 18 to 25!!
Yes there was an extreme reaction by another member, so you jumeped in. Please don't gaslight me.
Like I said, I read many of the post, and didn't find anything that was as harsh as you make it seem, however I didn't read every single post. If you know where he said it you could have just sent me that specific post.
Also whats wrong with asking a simmilar question, if you're not clear on the answer? Doesn't everyone on here have the right to find answers to their questions? Why are you so bother by the fact that some opinions are the same/similar to the other thread? This is not a mandatory thread, you are allowed to leave and check out other threads.

Also I really dont consider this pro-life, but rather pro-well-thought-out-and-rational-choice. You could have just explained why you think young people are capable of such choices, dude. Instead you kind of derailed the conversation a bit.

Oof, a bit harsh maybe.

100%. But there's history here.
The ongoing dynamic of this site with two or three voices incessantly trying to squash the voices of others has led to my decision; I'm self banning.

Another voice of reason lost.

Later to the friends I've made here.

Hopefully others will prevent those two or three voices incessantly trying to squash the voice of reason to the youth of our country and around the globe.

Absolutely despicable to my eye and I know I'm not alone with this assessment from those of us who are pro-choice but try and share wisdom for younger individuals on this forum and whom we care about.

Hopefully the mods will see your motives and we'll take action to steer the direction of this site where it should be headed.

Prochoice the coming from an informed thought out decision making process.

Instead we could sit around cluttering the site asking questions about what your favorite emoji is. SMH

#Joke

:pfff:
What the hell is my password? Lol

I need my password to ban myself. One of the many joys of aging I can't remember it. As I search around for my password if any mod sees this post please jump in and ban me.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
This site is the only place where you can discuss killing yourself without being seen as a crazy person, as long as you're above 18.
So someone trying to stop that by saying you can't think properly unless you're 25, trying to invalidate the suffering of people under 25 makes me indeed angry and I don't have to hide it. I wish I died many years before reaching adulthood.
OP, whatever if you're still posting it's the proof no one silenced you and you know very well that you can state your mind and others can as well, which I did. But you're right on one point I should just click on ignore so I don't see these melodramatic replies that avoid the point completely.

• Love
Reactions: Robyn and Hazelnut
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Guys, what are you going on about?

I voted NO to the poll question. I repeatedly said in multiple posts that I feel uncomfortable when 18-20 year-olds say they want to ctb, and that I don't know how to approach such a situation. I said in my posts that things can improve. I always ask those who seem "young" or in uni or talk about school how old they are.

I just mentioned that there was a very similar post just 9 days ago and I personally considered it was a bit repetitive.

What is this about putting people on ignore? I have no one on ignore, I have no clue why you guys pick a fight with me. Read my posts, and see my answer to the poll: NO.

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Guys, what are you going on about?

I voted NO to the poll question. I repeatedly said in multiple posts that I feel uncomfortable when 18-20 year-olds say they want to ctb, and that I don't know how to approach such a situation. I said in my posts that things can improve. I always ask those who seem "young" or in uni or talk about school how old they are.

I just mentioned that there was a very similar post just 9 days ago and I personally considered it was a bit repetitive.

What is this about putting people on ignore? I have no one on ignore, I have no clue why you guys pick a fight with me. Read my posts, and see my answer to the poll: NO.
So that user just self banned for no reason besides someone didn't agree with it? Is that what just happened? I'm confused.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
we have lost a valuable member who posted interesting topics.

I'm a mom I raised 2 kids and have 7 nieces and nephews-I'm very close to. So I have some kid experience. Children learn by experiences. Ohh a bee they grab it get stung dang I'll never try that again. Next time they see a bee they run. One can't run from a successful CTB. It is a final choice. One that needs to be thought out- including the negative impacts. Some people are mature younger some not so much. I am not here to judge what horrors someone has been through that have brought them to this point. Everyone has their own baggage. There are things we must go through in life to learn. Think about it- not the depressing thigns the good things how you have learned about them. An 18 yr old with the teenage hormones and their "true love" break up ctbing is sad. Because they will have more "true loves" you learn from each relationship. I can't say an age because every circumstance is different and everyones maturity level is different. I was 16 with my own apartment don't ask how, I don't know. I wasn't mature I was prone to emotional outbursts, trying to ctb drunk pms over what I see now was mostly stupid reasons. I think before anyone young people ctb they need to seek help. Counseling meds. I know counseling really sux and so do meds- but if it can buy a yr or two and than you look back and say hmm that reason I was going to ctb was really stupid. Some people given time and maturity will view things totally different. I will note there are many of us here due to abusive parents. There needs to become system in place to protect kids who are in that environment.

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
He or She did debate a lot, just saw his profile posts, looked like that user spent a lot of time here. Loads of posts and threads.

BerryCakes

BerryCakes

Local Case Study
Sep 20, 2020
Wow, I hate stuff like this. People do have a tendency of gaining up on one user when they find what they're saying disagreeable. Happened to me, also. I try not to take it too seriously, but clearly this guy knows his time is too valuable for such obnoxious BS. I don't blame him one second for leaving, but it's a damn shame. I never talked to him personally, but I liked seeing his posts.

Speaking as a 21-year-old myself, yes, you're right that our brains aren't fully developed. You're right that a person can very well commit suicide at this age when they fully had the potential to live a fulfilling life. But at the end of the day, if someone is legally an adult, they should legally be allowed to CBT. That's just my take on it. I don't see the point in analyzing it further than that. It's just not practical to do.

Godspeed, Chupa-sama. I hope things work out well for you in life, whatever that may look like. <3

Last edited:
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Wow, I hate stuff like this. People do have a tendency of gaining up on one user when they find what they're saying disagreeable. Happened to me, also. I try not to take it too seriously, but clearly this guy knows his time is too valuable for such obnoxious BS. I don't blame him one second for leaving, but it's a damn shame. I never talked to him personally, but I liked seeing his posts.
People raked you over the coals for your initial thread, and you stood your ground. Kudos to you!
I merely mentioned that he made a similar thread 9 days prior, and he went on a long rant about conspiracy on the forum and... I don't know. Had he said he felt offended or attacked I would have apologized. He just went on a rant.

BerryCakes

BerryCakes

Local Case Study
Sep 20, 2020
People raked you over the coals for your initial thread, and you stood your ground. Kudos to you!
I merely mentioned that he made a similar thread 9 days prior, and he went on a long rant about conspiracy on the forum and... I don't know. Had he said he felt offended or attacked I would have apologized. He just went on a rant.
Thanks. Yeah, man. I don't think it's your fault. Probably just a build up of seeing immature behavior here, and he misdirected the anger towards you. It's easy to get swept up in the moment.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I tried to ban myself via account setting, not long ago. I had to wait a few days, maybe to prevent users from self-banning impulsively, then having to deal with unban posts. I mean, you could guess that he planned the time to "order" the ban so that it would look like he did it himself...

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I tried to ban myself via account setting, not long ago. I had to wait a few days, maybe to prevent users from self-banning impulsively, then having to deal with unban posts. I mean, you could guess that he planned the time to "order" the ban so that it would look like he did it himself...
He got a mod to ban him in the end

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Maybe he will ask to have his account reinstated at some point?
I felt he brought something interesting to the forum.
It's good to discuss fundamental issues sometimes (as long as it's done in a respectful way, in good faith etc), instead of always having our preconceptions confirmed by others who think similarly, or through confirmation bias etc.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Maybe he will ask to have his account reinstated at some point?
I felt he brought something interesting to the forum.
It's good to discuss fundamental issues sometimes (as long as it's done in a respectful way, in good faith etc), instead of always having our preconceptions confirmed by others who think similarly, or through confirmation bias etc.
Very well said. :)

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
The article below states that the human brain is still developing until around the age of 25, based on scientific research. Based on this science, do you perceive that the AVERAGE person between aged 18 to 25 is properly equipped to make a decision to CTB?

The key word here is AVERAGE, as I believe there are exceptions to every rule.

Please vote above and then explain why you answered the way you did.

Here is the article.

The human brain is never fully used, and therefore never 'fully' developed.

BerryCakes

BerryCakes

Local Case Study
Sep 20, 2020
No.......... no. That logic doesn't... work. I'm sorry.
If you're talking about the whole "we only use 20% of our brains" or whatever, that's a myth. We're always using all of our brain. It's just some parts tend to be more active than others at any given time.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
hi, what do you mean it's never fully used?
If you're referring to the idea that we only use 10% of our brains or something, then that's a myth with no evidence to support it.
Every part of the brain is working all the time.
Maybe you mean something like most people are lazy and never exploit its full potential

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
hi, what do you mean it's never fully used?
If you're referring to the idea that we only use 10% of our brains or something, then that's a myth with no evidence to support it.
Every part of the brain is working all the time.
Maybe you mean something like most people are lazy and never exploit its full potential
My eyes are very bad at the moment...I am sorry, please ignore my last statement as I cannot make it out. Will get back soon as I can. Thank you.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Status
Not open for further replies.