• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
This might be a dumb question but My ctb is in about two weeks and I want to take nexium to get rid of my acid reflux. Is that OK? Its a two week regime and should be done a few days before I ctb. I just don't want to take any thing that will mess up the sn and prevent the sn from doing its job.

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
This might be a dumb question but My ctb is in about two weeks and I want to take nexium to get rid of my acid reflux. Is that OK? Its a two week regime and should be done a few days before I ctb. I just don't want to take any thing that will mess up the sn and prevent the sn from doing its job.
i believe Nexium is a proton pump inhibitor... check out Stans guide as it says they can reduce absorption... it's a bit confusing with conflicting comments in threads... i take a ppi and am waiting on diff meds to stop them, can't spend my last days with reflux, i want a calm end.