• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

2 + 2 = 4
Jun 10, 2022
I'm wanting to just write the will by hand and I also want to write a note for clarification or from some explanation of why I did what I did to anyone who might find me. I just think it'd take a while to write both and get as much as I want in both of them, especially since they'll be hand-written. I'm only asking because I barely have any energy to do anything and I'm trying to make this easier for myself while also helping out the people who will be left with my things afterwards so things don't get complicated for them and this can go a whole lot smoother than if I didn't.

Do you guys think the will would still be considered valid? Thanks for any help :))))

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
if you're in the USA-
The majority of states would not consider this a valid will.

Reactions: bianbianbianbian
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
The primary purpose of a will is to provide instructions on how a person's property and assets should be distributed after their death. So it has to meet certain legal requirements. It's best done by a lawyer to be valid. If there are no asserts I'd say don't worry about it

A suicide note is the why for your actions. It's something that is separate from a wil.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I would write out your will separately and get it notarized and then it should be valid. It would have to go through probate and possibly contested but that's better than nothing.
If you don't have a will then everything would go to your immediate relatives in equal shares.