• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
I have the following drugs and was wondering if I could create a cocktail out of any combination of them or if I have most of the ingredients to make one, what am I missing? Thanks
  • Clonazepam
  • Propranolol
  • Bupropion
  • Primidone
  • Hydroxyz Pam
  • Lorazepam
  • Hydrocodone/acetaminophen
  • Tramadol
  • Potassium Chloride Extended-Release
  • Rivaroxaban

Reactions: Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Idk much about propanolol overdose.. but this can of help may be.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-overdose.13275/#post-287876

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Maybe a search for the term "cocktail" would be informative? I go glassy eyed when there are too many pharmaceutical details but I recognise some on your list as "don't bother" type substances.

I hope you get the information you seek.

Reactions: Thorn
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Propranolol + Benzos. Depends how much propranolol you have. Leave the tramadol out of anything, that stuff will only make you have a seizure if you OD.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Soul and puppy9
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Worth looking up Bupropion in relation to suicide attempts, a 2018 study found it was more popular amongst adolescents attempting suicide than TCAs (could be due to TCAs being prescribed less). Study also found these ingestions were much more likely to result in seizure, emergency admission, and subsequent coding as a 'major outcome'. Other than that propanolol with the benzos, potentially hydro depending on just how much paracetamol is in there and if you feel comfortable extracting it; probably best to avoid tramadol- the seizure threshold with that stuff starts around 350-400mg, so if you were to use it stay under the 400 mark.

Primidone overdose is not very well researched, it seems to be very toxic above 20g though some have survived this dose and recovered. Some studies suggest that despite primidone's major metabolite being phenobarbital, primidone itself actually has the most significant effect on the CNS; to me that spells a potentially very deadly chemical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie
D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
I found a bottle of quetiapine and two Trazadones plus some Haldols & at least one Gabapentin. I also found omeprazole whilst searching through garbage!

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Well that's not bad for dumpster diving, it won't kill you but should get you high for a few days or a week.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Soul and Thorn
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Well that's not bad for dumpster diving, it won't kill you but should get you high for a few days or a week.
Doubt it'll be getting him high but could be useful for sleep or something.