• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

p1ssingmypants

Nov 12, 2023
i wanna end it but i dont have access to sn or n and i dont have any drugs strong enough. i dont want to hang bc theres so much room for failure. can benadryl work

Last edited:
C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Benadryl can absolutely be lethal in large quantities. But it's a terrible idea. You will be dizzy, thirsty, tired, and seeing terrifying hallucinations while you're possibly dying. There's a relatively decent chance of survival.

I don't have any experience with it, but I've lurked on the r/dph subreddit, cause I just find it fascinating that there are people who do it as a recreational drug.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Any medicine or nutrient can kill you in enough quantities, problem is the symptoms and the chance of surviving. This is very unlikely to work, so please don't do it.

Maybe look into sn or N.

Reactions: divinemistress36
touhoufan

touhoufan

hello! feel free to pm
Feb 14, 2023
Check out this thread. Everything depends on dosage, your weight, and tolerance.

Good luck!

Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
I'm one of those weirdos who enjoys abusing silly doses of benadryl and I think the painless panic of drowning sounds like an ideal way to go.

...But I wouldn't wish the nightmare of a benadryl-induced death on anyone...

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
i dont want to hang bc theres so much room for failure.
Full suspension never fails if you tie your rope well to the branch / ceiling hook that can carry min 3-4 times ur bodyweight. You need about 30 minutes. After that rescue is most likely impossible in most cases death will occure much earlier.