• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Hey everyone, just wanted to talk abt my attempt really quick.

If youre somehow able to find it I was live posting the moments leading up to and of my attempt. I took 3000mg of OTC sleeping pills which have the same chemical as benadryl, doxylamine I believe. Along with the sleeping pills I was drinking alcohol throughout the night and was maybe 10 shots deep? I honestly don't remember much lol.

I remember taking the pills, hobbling around for about 30 minutes and then eventually getting too tired to function and plopping down onto my bed. My motor function was so bad I couldn't lift my other leg onto the bed so I just half dangled off as I passed out.

Unfortunately I was found passed out on the floor in my room by my mom who called the paramedics. I was taken to the hospital where they didnt pump my stomach (they looked in my vomit and realized I had digested all 3000mg). I was severely hallucinating the whole day and once I had recovered got sent to a psych ward for a few days.

According to the doctors had I not been found that day I would've been dead. I almost went into cardiac arrest while at the hospital and I don't remember anything. So as for the method it was fine for me, I rlly dont have complaints abt the experience. The discomfort was mild to me and while I did end up vomiting I don't remember it so at least I wasnt cognitive for the bad parts.

I'm contemplating attempting again but this time with 3 bottles instead of one, just to ensure I do die. The tablets were quite small and easy to digest (half the size of a tic tac) and each pill contained 50mgs (there were 60 pills in a bottle). If i was to get 3 bottles and down them I would have 9 grams in my system and surely die.

I survived death due to my own incompetence but at least it wasnt that bad! If you have any questions abt the experience feel free to ask as I'm a guinea pig of sorts lol.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
omg hey!! :) long time no see, welcome back. i'm sorry ur attempt failed, that's always a really frustrating feeling. how were the hallucinations?? for my otc od attempt the hallucinations were my fav part, lol. i remember looking at these little metal cages they had stacked on top of e/o in the ER & hallucinating there were animals inside instead of medical paraphernalia. i thought, 'oh wow. that's cool they have giraffes here', or smthg like that, lmao.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
omg hey!! :) long time no see, welcome back. i'm sorry ur attempt failed, that's always a really frustrating feeling. how were the hallucinations?? for my otc od attempt the hallucinations were my fav part, lol. i remember looking at these little metal cages they had stacked on top of e/o in the ER & hallucinating there were animals inside instead of medical paraphernalia. i thought, 'oh wow. that's cool they have giraffes here', or smthg like that.
Hallucinations weren't fun at all for me lmao. I remember thinking/seeing I was home and misconstruing the screams of someone in the hospital for my neighbor who I thought was dying. Also I hallucinated that my ex girlfriend and everyone from my old school were outside waiting to kill me. Definitely not fun and whimsical haha

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023

If youre somehow able to find it I was live posting the moments leading up to and of my attempt. I took 3000mg of OTC sleeping pills which have the same chemical as benadryl, doxylamine I believe. Along with the sleeping pills I was drinking alcohol throughout the night and was maybe 10 shots deep? I honestly don't remember much lol.

I remember taking the pills, hobbling around for about 30 minutes and then eventually getting too tired to function and plopping down onto my bed. My motor function was so bad I couldn't lift my other leg onto the bed so I just half dangled off as I passed out.

Unfortunately I was found passed out on the floor in my room by my mom who called the paramedics. I was taken to the hospital where they didnt pump my stomach (they looked in my vomit and realized I had digested all 3000mg). I was severely hallucinating the whole day and once I had recovered got sent to a psych ward for a few days.

According to the doctors had I not been found that day I would've been dead. I almost went into cardiac arrest while at the hospital and I don't remember anything. So as for the method it was fine for me, I rlly dont have complaints abt the experience. The discomfort was mild to me and while I did end up vomiting I don't remember it so at least I wasnt cognitive for the bad parts.

I'm contemplating attempting again but this time with 3 bottles instead of one, just to ensure I do die. The tablets were quite small and easy to digest (half the size of a tic tac) and each pill contained 50mgs (there were 60 pills in a bottle). If i was to get 3 bottles and down them I would have 9 grams in my system and surely die.

I survived death due to my own incompetence but at least it wasnt that bad! If you have any questions abt the experience feel free to ask as I'm a guinea pig of sorts lol.
Damn it, your experience shows me why my 3 attempts with OTC garbage failed. You took 3000mg? I didn't even count, just kept swallowing bunches and bunches and bunches of pills until the bottles were empty. I don't even drink, smoke or do drugs and woke up after each attempt like I swallowed candy. What in the actual hell is going on? I was pissed as hell when I literally woke up the next day each time I've tried to CTB. I'm sorry you did not find peace. I hope we all do one way or another

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024

What brand are you using? Im trying to get some from my local walgreens or cvs store n 3 bottles sounds perfect after my last few beers with a guy i go to the bar with a lot

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
What brand are you using? Im trying to get some from my local walgreens or cvs store n 3 bottles sounds perfect after my last few beers with a guy i go to the bar with a lot
This is a past attempt btw. I just used a random generic brand with 50mg capsules. As long as it's a sleep aid you should be fine? It's the same shit thats in benadryl. Google fatal dosage for Benadryl and follow the formula.