• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

ferac

Mar 25, 2024
As title says, if i mix 30 tabs (maybe 60?) in one of two bottles of Delorazepam and mix it all with whiskey, i will be dead or there is a chance of me surviving the night?

Also in how many hours could i die?

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
I attempted with 40 tabs of lorazepam and bottle of rum. I didn't even went into coma, I was just delirious for 2 days. Adding SSRIs to the mix won't help as they are not lethal in overdose (in contrast to older generation tricycle antidepressants).

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This won't work you only gonna harm yourself. If you are serious about ODs you should read the PPeH. Here r some good discussion threads about ODing.

Reactions: boddibo
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
ODing on medication for mental health issues is seldom successful, them not being suited for this is a factor when they get approved.
If you want to die by ingesting you will have to find another method as suggested above. Always try to understand the mechanism; your goal is to deprive your brain of oxygen. Find out if your method does this, in which way and if it does it fast and reliably.

Reactions: boddibo