• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Do you do this? Can i do this? Id probably email first asking if i can call but i just dont feel i can wait until the 26th.

I consider what I did a test. Without going into details I stopped what I was doing then after a bit was nudged back into doing it. He's never violent or anything but I still don't feel good about it all

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/real-vs-disorders.70441/#post-1284523

Alwaysdreaming

Alwaysdreaming

Lost and alone
Jul 6, 2021
I send a text message to mine first. She's been dealing with me long enough to know if I message her before our appointment something is wrong. I don't think they would get mad if you tried calling. Maybe try the office first just in case they are in a meeting. Mine always tells me if I need her get ahold of her and she would do what she could for me.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I think it is okay. If you could do it with a doctor I suppose it is okay with a therapist.

T

TheUnkn0wn

Jul 2, 2021
I've personally never done it, however my psychologist called me a few times outside appointment times to check in (free of charge too). Was always told if I had to schedule an earlier appointment I could.

Reactions: Alwaysdreaming
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Email/text/call, if you have a concern that warrants attention before the 26th then you should definitely try to talk to them sooner.

Reactions: Alwaysdreaming
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Yall paying for therapy too?
Its crazy to even have to consider this stuff if your paying!
im not and even if i was i have enough respect to know im not the only person they have to deal with. if they were mine and mine alone then id agree

Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Depends on the shrink. I had one I paid alot of money to each session and told me cause of the high price I can hit him up in-between sessions. My current one only lets me text him to reschedule or call for a phone session. Unless it's an emergency than he just calls urgent care for me so I stopped calling before sessions.

Reactions: western_heart
Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
If you need help, reach out. I don't think they would have any problem with it. I'd email them first asking if you can set up an appointment sooner or talk on the phone. If it's more urgent, I'd just go straight to calling them.

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I've texted my therapist exactly one time and they ended up calling me. I made it clear that I self harmed, but that I was safe and that they didn't need to freak out.
So yeah, I think a quick text is fine.