• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
This seems to have happened yesterday and today. On a typical day I drink about 3-4 cups of tea, never coffee. Yesterday after my third cup I started to feel a bit tense, had to have a couple of glasses of wine to chill out. Today cup number 2 and it's back. Now drinking chamomile. Don't know if this is because of work stress, becoming more serious about CTB or combination of both. Tea is my main source of energy and perks me up, so bummer if I end up having to cut back. From awful previous effect I know that going full cold turkey causes awful depression, so just reduce I guess.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Yea, I've had this happen too. You will probably need to taper off or slowly lower your consumption.
Coffee can be very "effective" in some people, literally changing their mood for as long as the caffeine high lasts and allowing them the energy to get things done. But then when you don't have it, you will definitely feel that it is missing.
I think there are even studies that it reduces the risk of suicide.

I've been trying to stop drinking caffeine but sometimes I have to-just to get a minute level of functionality out of myself.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I stopped drinking soda pop cold turkey 2 months ago now. I was literally drinking 4 liters a day or more If I had it for over 25 years !!! Anyway about a week after I stopped drinking the stuff I started to feel a whole lot better mentally and emotionally. Even the suicidal thoughts and urges almost completely went away. I still get my ptsd type attacks but even they are not as deep, intense, and as long lasting as they were when I was drinking soda pop everyday. In fact for the first time in over a year I have hope and even started a recovery plan.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
If you have anxiety issues, avoid caffeine unless you have access to some Xanax to counter the caffeine.