• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

What are your ideas on the caffeine overdose method? It hasn't been discussed on this website before. I might consider using caffeine pills to CTB since each pill has 200mg of caffeine and the lethal dose is over 10g of caffeine which is equal to 50 pills, I'm not sure if this method is reliable but I have no other choice as it is the only method available to me at the moment.

What is really tricky is how to swallow those 50 pills efficiently without throwing them up and using the littlest amount of water possible, I've read the methods source here and I don't want to be advised to seek another method. I'll do an antiemetic regimen followed by fasting.

These are some cases of caffeine overdose: https://www.caffeineinformer.com/a-real-life-death-by-caffeine

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AvaAdore and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Hello welcome to SS it has been discussed previously, I put a link below for you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/caffeine-overdose.42102/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: nox_ghoul, Ghost2211 and WornOutLife
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Painful and stressful way to die

Reactions: LastFlowers and EmptyManForever
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would choose SN but sadly It's not an option where I live. At least it's more reliable than overdosing on a cocktail of pills.
That much is true it is more reliable but it would suck. Why caffeine over hanging?

Reactions: LastFlowers
fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
That much is true it is more reliable but it would suck. Why caffeine over hanging?
The idea of hanging myself terrifies me more than overdosing on caffeine. Buying a rope will just raise suspicion and I don't want to plan ahead for something as it makes my anxiety worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, darksideofthebright, LastFlowers and 2 others
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I don't like this idea, it doesn't sit well with me.

I would consider something else. Thinking about it, I can't imagine death by caffeine overdose being overly pleasant, at least in terms of other, reliable methods. I'd go with something else if you're determined, but that's just me personally. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The idea of hanging myself terrifies me more than overdosing on caffeine. Buying a rope will just raise suspicion and I don't want to plan ahead for something as it makes my anxiety worse.
That's understandable. I just hope you make sure you're aware of the methods resource and read up on what caffeine death will be like. It makes me sad to think you're already suffering, and will have an end that brings suffering.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers and fluffymuffin
fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
That's understandable. I just hope you make sure you're aware of the methods resource and read up on what caffeine death will be like. It makes me sad to think you're already suffering, and will have an end that brings suffering.

I'm well aware. It's just that I'm running out of time and I have to rush and make a decision while I can. I'm unsure of how to carry out this method though.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm well aware. It's just that I'm running out of time and I have to rush and make a decision while I can. I'm unsure of how to carry out this method though.
I don't think there is anything fancy to it. Just ask google what a lethal dose would be. It's going to be a lot, so caffeine pills for jet lag rather than a pantry full of coffee.

fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
I don't think there is anything fancy to it. Just ask google what a lethal dose would be. It's going to be a lot, so caffeine pills for jet lag rather than a pantry full of coffee.
I've already done my research and ordered a bottle that has around 100pills. Wish I had the determination to make litres worth of coffee.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I've had a caffeine overdose, no expertise on it. But it's like your heart race increases your skin becomes flushed then you crash. Not to say that you couldn't induce a heart attack, but even that isn't 100% fatal.

• Hugs
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
I tried this method years ago. I can't remember the exact amount, but it was high. I didn't find it painful, but very disorientating. Because I was fairly new to suicide methods, I didn't take any anti vomit tablets beforehand, which was probably my downfall. I vomited for 24 hours. I also felt my organs churning wildly after throwing up. My body kept wanting to be sick, but there was nothing eles left inside of me. However, I should correct myself and not say it wasn't entirely painful, because everyones pain threshold is different.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Unfortunately with the way things are, I think a lot of us will have an end that brings even more suffering. But I also agree that death by caffeine sounds like a god awful idea even among the options we do have, which all carry risk.

• Hugs