Status
Not open for further replies.
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I tried a lot to buy nembutal, and I lost so much money. I guess about 2000$,
I'm lucky that I have enough money to buy fentanyl in my country for sure.
but I had some lack with a Chinese supplier, I told for the start that I want just 5 grams nembutal, and it's really expensive, it cost 320$ with shipping.
I didn't receive the package yet but he gave me a tracking number of ems, I checked the number and it look alright, but as much as I know he could have send a salt there, so I kind of worries, and also all that problems with the Customs, very scary.
I'll update when I'll get the package.
that's it, just wanted to realisey worries

and sorry, my english is not the best

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Soraa
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
updates your purchase of nembutal, for a group here at SS. thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Rome Horseman and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I will, I wrote a message 12 minutes ago, but it's wrote to wait, for approval,
Any way I don't want to mislead people, when I get the package and test it I'll update here

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Soul, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
I tried a lot to buy nembutal, and I lost so much money. I guess about 2000$,
I'm lucky that I have enough money to buy fentanyl in my country for sure.
but I had some lack with a Chinese supplier, I told for the start that I want just 5 grams nembutal, and it's really expensive, it cost 320$ with shipping.
I didn't receive the package yet but he gave me a tracking number of ems, I checked the number and it look alright, but as much as I know he could have send a salt there, so I kind of worries, and also all that problems with the Customs, very scary.
I'll update when I'll get the package.
that's it, just wanted to realisey worries

and sorry, my english is not the best
Ahh man why would you pay for the hidden pot of gold like Nembutal? It's impossible to obtain safely outside of Europe. You should've researched SN. It's just as effective as N.

• Love
Reactions: Mariuski, Midnight-rain and xBrialesana
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Ahh man why would you pay for the hidden pot of gold like Nembutal? It's impossible to obtain safely outside of Europe. You should've researched SN. It's just as effective as N.
From what I heard SN can be very painful, and I'm terrified from physical pain, so I prefer to try hard for nembutal or fentanyl

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, MartyByrde, Darkhaven and 5 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
From what I heard SN can be very painful, and I'm terrified from physical pain, so I prefer to try hard for nembutal or fentanyl

I can't argue with that.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14386, rntmss, Rome Horseman and 3 others
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
It's not painful at all. People who attempted it said it's mildly discomforting from nausea. There has never been reports of pain. The only pain I can imagine is not passing out and feeling like you are suffocating. But you can easily take some sedation meds and painkillers.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Bauhaus, _Minsk, Taran and 2 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
It's not painful at all. People who attempted it said it's mildly discomforting from nausea. There has never been reports of pain. The only pain I can imagine is not passing out and feeling like you are suffocating. But you can easily take some sedation meds and painkillers.

I'm not familiar with the method, but I'm very Paranoid, I'm stuck in my head about nembutal.
I can get tomorrow or anyday, from a diller in my country fentanyl Patches, I'm going to take it as plan B, but nembutal always be first sort me

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Jumper Geo and Melkus2020
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
I'm not familiar with the method, but I'm very Paranoid, I'm stuck in my head about nembutal.
I can get tomorrow or anyday, from a diller in my country fentanyl Patches, I'm going to take it as plan B, but nembutal always be first sort me
Anything that will makes you feel comfortable and relaxed you do that.

• Love
Reactions: Yomyom
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
If I had a car, I'd just drive to Mexico. It's my top choice as well, but of course, too expensive and risky to buy online. Good luck.

Reactions: Negrathecat, Cancún, Forwardplanning and 3 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
If I had a car, I'd just drive to Mexico. It's my top choice as well, but of course, too expensive and risky to buy online. Good luck.

They are most likely not going to sell it to you in person. There were threads around from members who tried to acquire N in Mexico and Peru and were unsuccessful.

• Aww..
Reactions: mattwitt, MartyByrde, Midnight-rain and 3 others
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Just go to Europe and sign up for a suicide vacation? If you have so much to spend!

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

I have read a few hours ago a memberś post who said something similar...... but It was 10 grms powders by 300......plus shipping,.....I think.
Sorry for your bad experience.

• Love
Reactions: Yomyom
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Last time I tried to buy N the seller told me he was reporting me to the police lol. N is like rocking horse shit, almost mythical in status. Good luck getting it, I hope you are able to. Keep us up to date.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Saed, Partial-Elf, Ripple and 5 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Just go to Europe and sign up for a suicide vacation? If you have so much to spend!
I thought that this is anly for sick people, anyway this will be my last try, after that I'll go to fentanyl, which I know for sure how to get in my country

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Melkus2020
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Last time I tried to buy N the seller told me he was reporting me to the police lol. N is like rocking horse shit, almost mythical in status. Good luck getting it, I hope you are able to. Keep us up to date.

Yeah. At this point getting your hands on it is like striking gold. I am still hoping there are any new developments in regards to powdered N, but that is seeming like a pipe dream at this point.

Reactions: Ripple, BPD Barbie and black br
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I also had an experience like that, one of them send me an email, that if I won't pay him 1150$ they will send this to the police, I didn't pay

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-23-00-49-34-0207640566.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-23-00-49-34-0207640566.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, SadHam and Jumper Geo
B

black br

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah. At this point getting your hands on it is like striking gold. I am still hoping there are any new developments in regards to powdered N, but that is seeming like a pipe dream at this point.
A and C are still working for N.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

That is absolutely not true.

The most recent report of pain was @MysticPerception.

Edit: I gave an angry react to your post to draw attention and because there is no thumbs down react. I'm not angry at all, just trying to nip misinformation in the bud that could influence OP to do something that would cause him/her to experience something they clearly stated they were afraid of.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Zai Jian, _Minsk and 7 others
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020

I apologize for my tone deaf comment. I'm getting mine on Feb 27 or March 2nd. I will see if I feel anything but I won't likely be here to relay my experience as I probably will be dead. :/

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
If I had a car, I'd just drive to Mexico.

You can really drive to Mexico for it?

Not recommended.

See this thread. One member tried and was successful, but it was unsafe and he is a male, and he does not recommend trying it the way he did (e.g., going to Juárez = dangerous). I also posted in that thread my failed attempt, as well as my recommendations for how to go about an attempt if you fly in to Mexico City. I am not going to pursue that route, but have traveled extensively in the country and gave some tips based on my knowledge.

You can, however, buy OTC in Mexico all the meto, propanolol, and calcium channel blockers you want (calcium channel blockers like amlodipine work well with propanolol for an OD).

EDIT: Oops, forgot to include link:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-experience-buying-n-in-mexico.29974/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk and xBrialesana
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020

Edit: I gave an angry react to your post to draw attention and because there is no thumbs down react. I'm not angry at all, just trying to nip misinformation in the bud that could influence OP to do something that would cause him/her to experience something they clearly stated they were afraid of.
I don't know if I generally trust Mystic Perception but I also don't know if there's a possibility that you could really feel pain and if that experience might end up happening to me or some other person who tries it

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyview
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Ideally, I would like to purchase cyanide and have seen examples of people who were successful in purchasing it from jewelry companies

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I don't know if I generally trust Mystic Perception but I also don't know if there's a possibility that you could really feel pain and if that experience might end up happening to me or some other person who tries it

Well, I said his (?) was the most recent. There's also Moonicide, and anecdotes on the two SN success and failure threads. Of course it's an individual experience, but the main point was that the OP fears pain, the second point was that someone here then claimed the method was painless, and the third point is that there are anecdotal claims of pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zai Jian
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Ideally, I would like to purchase cyanide and have seen examples of people who were successful in purchasing it from jewelry companies
Why? He has a good score in the peaceful poll handbook, but in the category of peace is 5 of 10

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-23-07-11-11-0675476064.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-23-07-11-11-0675476064.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 496
Reactions: BPD Barbie
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Why? He has a good score in the peaceful poll handbook, but in the category of peace is 5 of 10
I wonder how many cyanide suicides they've actually witnessed

Some accounts I've read make it seem pretty instantaneous

Although the gas form seems like it could be awful

Edit: Depending on the dilution for the gas form

Last edited:
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I also had an experience like that, one of them send me an email, that if I won't pay him 1150$ they will send this to the police, I didn't pay
I just laughed and said to him that it was interesting considering he is the one supposedly selling this illegal item.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady, GoodPersonEffed, RainAndSadness and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.