• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Has anyone ever attempted it ? Been speaking to someone with limited knowledge of the internet due to age who was crying out for zoplicone sleeping tabs but the docs only gave 5 to last through the week so she ended up going online and buying them (much more expensive than a prescription but she's desperate) and has taken them and they work (haven't asked the site she went on but might) !!

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I bought xanex. Took forever to arrive, thought I was scammed but they actually arrived—about six weeks later.

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I bought xanex. Took forever to arrive, thought I was scammed but they actually arrived—about six weeks later.
Was there any fear taking them ?? I'd be shitting myself that they don't contain all sorts even work - assuming yours did ?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Was there any fear taking them ?? I'd be shitting myself that they don't contain all sorts even work - assuming yours did ?

Oddly they arrived in the original packaging straight from the manufacturer.

I was expecting some wonky packaging, loose pills etc but nope.

Your mileage may vary though.

Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
I have used dream market several times for drugs and have not been cheated scammed yet.granted i have a spectrometer and other tools at my disposal but find dream market on deep dot web to be reliable

Reactions: Bilbobaggins