• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
I know that´s a crazy idea, but no risk no fun.
With my disability it is absolut impossible for me to travel peru.

Here my Question.
Is anyone in Peru and can buy me 4 Bottles N and fill in an other bottle and can ship me (Europe)?
I would pay anonymous with BTC or other Crypto, no problem.
>$400 per bottle

Post in this Thread or PM.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't buy on here. There are a couple of highly rated sellers in the main DNMs selling pentobarbital. Use escrow.

Don't take URLs from anyone either, no matter how trusted. Too easy to scam.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Don't buy on here. There are a couple of highly rated sellers in the main DNMs selling pentobarbital. Use escrow.

Don't take URLs from anyone either, no matter how trusted. Too easy to scam.
Last time I checked. Anyone selling pento on dnms is likely to be a scammer too. Not enough sales of it to vet them

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Last time I checked. Anyone selling pento on dnms is likely to be a scammer too. Not enough sales of it to vet them
That is true. You would have more luck sourcing the tablets.
That is possible at least. At least it used to be. It has become more difficult on the deep web than it was 10 years ago.
I know that´s a crazy idea, but no risk no fun.
With my disability it is absolut impossible for me to travel peru.

Here my Question.
Is anyone in Peru and can buy me 4 Bottles N and fill in an other bottle and can ship me (Europe)?
I would pay anonymous with BTC or other Crypto, no problem.
>$400 per bottle

Post in this Thread or PM.
I hope it will be easier for us in EU, to get this. Peru is 10.000 km away from most of europe. I don't think you will be able to avoid customs. Just a heads up.

I have also thought about this, and the most easy way to get it. Good luck.

Last edited:
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Scammers can have easy picking if they venture from dating sites to here because you guys are begging to be scammed.
I really regret this, but I had a reputable source some years ago when I wanted to ctb. I knew he was reliable because I met a woman from another ctb forum, we talked and her friend purchased N , and antiemetic from that source, and successfully ctb.
That was years ago, so, I highly doubt the source has the same contact information.

Last edited:
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Nembutal as tablets?
I thought it was only available in liquid form
I have no problem helping people. Absolutely not :)
But i think it would give you much better help, if you did some research rather than I just told you what you wanted to know.
If you think this is the right way for you, then i can at least give you some pointers on, what to research.

You should google: What is nembutal? When you have read that.
Google: What is barbiturates?
When you have done some research, and if you are still have doubt, then you are welcome to ask again :)