• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
maybe not the smartest thing i've done as kid, but i inhaled lighter gas (butane) a few times. it was definitely enjoyable, sounds appeared with an echo, felt a little euphoric and in a trance/dream like space. with a little more i felt like i was about to faint. could this be a potential replacement for helium since it deprives the blood of oxygen? tried to collect everything for the exit bag method using helium, but it was too expensive and seemed a little bit too risky. i haven't had the feeling of suffocation, using butane, im pretty sure if the applied to a bag it might be one of the cheapest methods, not to mention how easy it might be to get everything needed. has someone any information regarding this potential method?

edit: found a german forum entry about a kid who died accidentally by inhaling butane to get high link

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Nutmeg
Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
I remember reading an article about an old man who committed suicide using this method. It worked, but I don't know if it's as painless as the Helium method.
I am actually interested.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
IMO using a tank of butane in place of helium with the exit bag setup would be extremely dangerous for creating a fire or explosion, and it wouldn't be much less expensive than using a tank of inert gas. My experience is in the USA, so the cost and availability of inert gas in your European country may be different, but if I were in that situation, I would find a way to raise enough money for getting an inert gas setup. Filling a room with flammable gas seems like a terrible idea. Maybe if you were able to do it outside where the gas could dissipate, it would be less likely to burn or explode, but I still wouldn't know how butane affects the body. The reason inert gas is peaceful and painless is it doesn't react with the body; it just displaces the exhaled carbon dioxide and prevents fresh air from entering the bag hood.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@WearyOfStruggling, OP said they would still use a bag, not fill the room with butane.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Where do you think the butane goes after leaving the bag? This is effectively asking should I run a hose from my gas stove or propane grill and use it in an exit bag.

This is absolutely dangerous and how catastrophic fires start. Likewise, static electricity can make this an unpleasant situation for the user.

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
@WearyOfStruggling, OP said they would still use a bag, not fill the room with butane.
The way the exit bag works is a steady flow of gas must be maintained to the bag until death occurs in order to displace the exhaled carbon dioxide and prevent fresh air from entering the bag. If not, the CO2 would accumulate in the bag making it impossible to keep on the head. The PPeH recommends 15 l/m and IMO the flow should be maintained for at least 30 minutes, so the room would have hundreds of liters of gas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nutmeg and GoodPersonEffed