• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
That statement always drives me to the fucking wall, because not only does it come off as really insensitive, but it doesn't even make sense when you think about it, because applying the same logic, you shouldn't be happy either since "other people have it better."

Really, I'd be less offended if someone straight-up told me to kill myself, lol.

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
This always reminds me there is no such thing as rock bottom. It can always get worse.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
whenever someone talks abt other people having it worse my first reaction is wanting to ctb just to spite them tbh

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I tell that to myself and I feel guilty about my feelings knowing that there are people out there who do have it way worse than I do and that their struggles are something I won't be able to understand. I don't know what I'm able to do about it though. I think that's part of the reason why I haven't gone yet.