• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
To have the courage to go out in public dressed as a woman, and to at least have one day of this accursed life authentically and geniuenly being me. To not have others hating me or wishing I was dead, but rather be treated like another human being just like every other woman out there; to be loved for who I truly am versus the lie of a mask that everyone normally sees. Just...at least one day...living as the real me before this life is over. Sigh...one can dream.

Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I would like to drive all the way to the Arctic Ocean on Canada's Dempster Highway, which ends at the town of Tuktoyaktuk, or "the top of the world" as they call it.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I want to put down, play Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out but April 16, 2020 is so far in the future!!! WHY?!
To have the courage to go out in public dressed as a woman, and to at least have one day of this accursed life authentically and geniuenly being me. To not have others hating me or wishing I was dead, but rather be treated like another human being just like every other woman out there; to be loved for who I truly am versus the lie of a mask that everyone normally sees. Just...at least one day...living as the real me before this life is over. Sigh...one can dream.

Not trying to mock you. But have you thought about dressing up as a woman during Halloween? Anyway, if you have the money for plane tickets to a country like Germany, you could probably walk around the Reeperbahn dressed up as a woman and nobody would give a shit. I've seen it happen there a few times.
Being able to experience the physical aspect of 'sex' before I die. It is one of the mysteries in my life as I'm a virgin and also never been in a relationship with another person.
Never heard of hookers?

Last edited:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
go and see the aurora borealis. just to feel like there is some magic in the world.

Man I saw them when I was in Canada in 88, indescribable really. I was in a very dark area and we sat outside on the deck and watched them all night, spectacular it was. I hope you get to see them one day. Its a memory that will stay with me forever.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Man I saw them when I was in Canada in 88, indescribable really. I was in a very dark area and we sat outside on the deck and watched them all night, spectacular it was. I hope you get to see them one day. Its a memory that will stay with me forever.
I envy you :love:. As you said it's a memory that sticks with you.. it's something magically. any time i see it show cased on TV i just have to sit and watch. sS this is on my bucket list and have been saving to go see it one day.

S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
To feel mutual connection with someone, something that feels right and real. To feel secure and confident and cozy inside me. I'm always so scared and uncomfortable and feeling unpleasant feelings has been my life for too long

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
go and see the aurora borealis. just to feel like there is some magic in the world.
THIS.
I envy you :love:. As you said it's a memory that sticks with you.. it's something magically. any time i see it show cased on TV i just have to sit and watch. sS this is on my bucket list and have been saving to go see it one day.
Worst case scenario, the one in Skyrim looks really nice too.

Reactions: Circles
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
I want to play the Silent Hill series but I suspect it'll be some cryptic David Lynch un-understandable shit that will have been a waste of time.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I want to play the Silent Hill series but I suspect it'll be some cryptic David Lynch un-understandable shit that will have been a waste of time.
I watched the Silent Hill movie and during the entire time, I was like WTF is happening. I played the first game when it came out a long time ago and became annoyed with it quickly due to all the fog. David Lynch's Dune movie is excellent though.

Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Jun 16, 2019
My bucket list that instantly comes to mind is to get handjobs in a variety of public places. A movie theater, an airplane, under the table at a restaurant, to name a few. I never got any handjobs as a teenager and never went out with any girls I was attracted to/had crushes on. That's another one - ASK A GIRL OUT! As in, choosing one! I've had a few girlfriends but they all chose me and I settled for people I wouldn't have pursued myself.

• Wow
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Record all the music I ever composed into an album to show I wasn't a total waste of space.
You're not a waste of space. I'm sure you have accomplished so many things in your life, whether you think so or not. You have been truly genuine and supportive on this site, which leads me to believe you have a good spirit. That in itself is a huge accomplishment. Even though you hurt, you still give.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
You're not a waste of space. I'm sure you have accomplished so many things in your life, whether you think so or not. You have been truly genuine and supportive on this site, which leads me to believe you have a good spirit. That in itself is a huge accomplishment. Even though you hurt, you still give.

Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot to me :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings