• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
I've been struggling to find certain items and was wondering if anyone has had better luck?

• Everywhere is practically sold out of meto. However, I did find Reglan/Perinorm. As they all fall under the same generic name category, will it work just as well as meto?

• I can't for the life of me find any of the recommended sedatives or propanolol. I know neither are 100% necessary, but I would like to have them to make sure things go more peacefully. Anyone else have luck?

Reactions: verrobasd
verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
Everywhere is practically sold out of meto. However, I did find Reglan/Perinorm. As they all fall under the same generic name category, will it work just as well as meto?
I think those are just brand names for metoclopramide and they should work as well since they are meto?

I was able to get metoclopramide prescribed and was also able to get Xanax and lorazepam. Just not sure at all when to take the benzo's and how much... I could probably get propanolol prescribed, but I don't wanna wait much longer and I really think I'm good to go with what I have.

Best of luck to you!

Last edited: