chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Thanks for your replies. Sorry my post was confusing, I'm all over the place at the moment.

I have SN and the nitrogen set up for CTB for when the time comes but I want to experience getting high first.

I ordered SN from the well known Canadian dude early this year and as it is legal in the uk I'm not too paranoid about the police. However with weed I don't know how to get hold of it without risking getting involved with the police either by getting robbed or picked up for possession.

I didn't know about the legal psychedelics. I'll order some. Any particular ones that are effective in feeling happy? I just want to feel happy for one last time.
A high I really recommend is DXM, you can find it in Robutussin dry coughs (not chesty coughs, i made that mistake in the past) which has 7.5mg/5ml. A whole 250ml should do the trick and will work in about an hour and 30 minutes, fully legal in the UK and you can find it in basically any pharmacy over the counter, no prescription needed.
If you want to measure the exact amount you need for your weight, check this website out - you ideally want to hit the second plateau.

Have it on manual mode and insert your weight aswell as the amount of DXM being set to 7.5mg/5ml
Super easy high, extremely fun and one of my favourite highs/trips ever.

edit: I forgot to mention, please do not do DXM more than once a month or it can cause some permanent brain damage, kind of shows its strength lol

Last edited:
T

TwoWaysOnly

Dec 18, 2023
What do you expect from ''getting high' ? The list of substances you do have access to seem very mixed and improvised. I'm surprised Diazepam does not have a substantial effect on you, it seem like the strongest item aside from alcohol of those you listed. Ultimately, there is a way to get something, the question is, is that really what you want ?

Do you expect a certain benefit or are you just curious ? No matter your long term plans, I, with a lot of experience, would say that you are not missing anything and should focus on other things. However if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
What do you expect from ''getting high' ? The list of substances you do have access to seem very mixed and improvised. I'm surprised Diazepam does not have a substantial effect on you, it seem like the strongest item aside from alcohol of those you listed. Ultimately, there is a way to get something, the question is, is that really what you want ?

Do you expect a certain benefit or are you just curious ? No matter your long term plans, I, with a lot of experience, would say that you are not missing anything and should focus on other things. However if you have any questions, feel free to ask thanks for the insight. I suppose I just want to feel an unbridled sense of happiness and contempment at least one more time before I catch the.bus.

I agree the meds I'm on seem an odd mix but I don't have enough info to challenge my psych. They are to treat severe depression and generalised anxiety disorder.

My tolerance to diazepam is nuts. I can take 50mg and not feel much other than a dull sense of fatigue. I e been on them for 18 months.

When I mix them with energy drinks ie 50mg D and 1200mg caffeine, I feel a sense of calm and ability to enjoy things but that is temporary and probably awlful for my heart .

Would you mind sharing your current or existing regime and the reason you're on then?

Thanks again

T

TwoWaysOnly

Dec 18, 2023
I agree the meds I'm on seem an odd mix but I don't have enough info to challenge my psych. They are to treat severe depression and generalised anxiety disorder.

My tolerance to diazepam is nuts. I can take 50mg and not feel much other than a dull sense of fatigue. I e been on them for 18 months.

When I mix them with energy drinks ie 50mg D and 1200mg caffeine, I feel a sense of calm and ability to enjoy things but that is temporary and probably awlful for my heart .

Would you mind sharing your current or existing regime and the reason you're on then?

Thanks again

I take Bupropion, since a few months, did not want an SSRI. I had a bit of insomnia at first, but I feel like my brain works better after a few months on it. Seems to have some interesting potential ( Took small doses of Flubromazepam 4-8mg on my own, not prescribed for about the last two weeks.

50 mg diazepam, my god, I just looked up the dose. That is heavy. I can't tolerate short acting Benzos at all. I obtained Quetiapine for a purpose (not a Benzo), I got 12.5 mg tablets. If I take one, all my limbs feel like stone within 10 minutes, I can't continue doing anything. I once took 25mg and it put me to sleep for over 13 hours easily, I was so irritated when I woke up. The maximum dose of this stuff per pill is 400mg! The maximum dose per day is 800mg! I don't know what has to be going on with your brain, for someone to even handle that. I think I would just be out for 5 days.

Ultimately, you get into drugs, eventually you learn to obtain pretty much everything, it feels like a win, but it is really not. I don't want to preach to you, I know this is not your original question, but I would say, before you consider going, fuck drugs, you aren't missing out on anything.

I assume you have some free time, I would say honestly, make yourself a crazy plan to work out every day for 40 days, calisthenics and running, get off the internet completely if you can, don't watch TV. Go outside, you have nothing to lose, just talk to 10 random people a day, about anything, go crazy. If you are truly on your way out, just do it, you have nothing to lose.

And I am not trying to move you to recovery, but I know doing something like this will have a stronger, longer and larger impact than if you take MDMA or smoke a gram of weed. I understand the appeal of drugs completely, but it is over-hyped. Also tell your psych you want to taper of diazepam, my advice.

Reactions: notwavinbutdrowning
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Knowing what uk borderforce are like, I wouldn't even attempt it. It's still a banned class B substance, and of course patrol dogs can smell it a mile off.

If anyone wants an indicator of how loopy the current UK goverment is btw, in October 22 the home secretary was trying to get weed reclassified as a class A - ie same as heroin and cocaine!
Super crazy, while, if you're really privileged in the UK, you can grow it legally and export it (Theresa Mays husband) different rules for them and us. I'd love riots and a revolution.

Reclassification 🙄 then we should charge and sack people after the fact when government rats admit to doing cocaine in tax payer toilets on tax payer money.

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
A high I really recommend is DXM, you can find it in Robutussin dry coughs (not chesty coughs, i made that mistake in the past) which has 7.5mg/5ml. A whole 250ml should do the trick and will work in about an hour and 30 minutes, fully legal in the UK and you can find it in basically any pharmacy over the counter, no prescription needed.
If you want to measure the exact amount you need for your weight, check this website out - you ideally want to hit the second plateau.

Have it on manual mode and insert your weight aswell as the amount of DXM being set to 7.5mg/5ml
Super easy high, extremely fun and one of my favourite highs/trips ever.

edit: I forgot to mention, please do not do DXM more than once a month or it can cause some permanent brain damage, kind of shows its strength lol
Thank you for the info, you are a super star. I've been to the chemist and they were a bit suspicious because I go there a lot for my other meds but I've got 200ml of the contraband haha.

Have just taken 70ml which is the top of the range for phase 1 for my weight. Will report back with my experiment :)

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Thank you for the info, you are a super star. I've been to the chemist and they were a bit suspicious because I go there a lot for my other meds but I've got 200ml of the contraband haha.

Have just taken 70ml which is the top of the range for phase 1 for my weight. Will report back with my experiment :)
Plateau 1 isn't too bad, it's a bit like an alcohol drunk. I really recommend plateau 2 more! Definitely a nicer, much stronger trip and a strong psychedelic, very euphoric. One of the best highs I've experienced.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023

How was it?

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
Exactly as you described- a happy, drink feeling. Going to use it for the days I'm feeling suicidal intent I think. Have got another 200ml on order to try phase 2.

Have you gone up to phase 3 and 4?