jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
my dumbass managed to break my finger and injure other fingers playing a simple game of catch with some kids. During the whole realisation and massive blast of pain i endured, noone really cared and just treated me like an annoyance for being vocally in pain, and the adrenaline was making me act all hyper and people were like side eyeing me for being annoying and ignoring me. I really wasnt asking for much, wasnt trying to beg sympathy or attention horde, it just hurt like a motherfucker and that was it lmaooo. But the cold and cruel reactions of family friends around me just really spurred me on to realise i absolutely cannot stand behind here anymore surrounded by heartless selfish people, and made me even more excited to exit such a ruthless environment

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, lizzywizzy09, whywere and 2 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Sounds needlessly cruel of them. Did they realise you broke a finger?

remluvr

remluvr

Trying to Find Forever peace.
Jun 17, 2024
I'm sorry you broke ur finger, i hope it heals fast for you <3 People can be really cruel.

• Hugs
Reactions: jyko
jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
Sounds needlessly cruel of them. Did they realise you broke a finger?
i was calling it since the way deep nausea kicked in and that breathless pain feeling, but noone really believed me until they saw the swelling in real time and me dry heaving. But even then, i was kinda just sidelined from the convo and left to tape it up while everyone else tried to enjoy the night. me personally i could just never imagine acting like that, id feel awful and selfish for weeks, so idek whats going on there

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My heart breaks for you, my good friend. I will have you in my thoughts, as you heal and get better.

Lots of well wishes and hugs.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: jyko and Reticent Being
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it dreadful how some are cruel all for no reason, I'm sorry you suffer. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: jyko
jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
revisiting here as the pain annoys me further and i cant sleep to kinda laugh at the fact that alot of my life as it stands depends on pc/mouse/phone usage which causes me the most amount of pain now for obvious reasons. the jokes write themselves